[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merry Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.png (110 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.png
110 KB, 280x210
I made another thread about being nice but nobody responded
Im a bit drunk but just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas
despite what you think you're all lovely people and dont think otherwise
I love you all friends
Now, Im gonna go puke again
>>
>>25113694
Thanks man, sorta makes a lonely Christmas feel a bit better. Is it just me but Christmas day is starting to feel less... Special, like its just another day. Don't kill your gut senpai
>>
>>25113766
Dont worry friend, where ever you are in the world. honestly, I think your great. Not even joking I think you are. The sicks outta me now so I feel good. I just wanted to make you all feel nice this time of year
>>
>>25113807
or at least I thought it was outta me
if I dont respond, dont leave the thread, Im just in the toilet
>>
>>25113807
I will bump for more people to feel nice. Don't die yet m8 fix that gut. I'm going to attempt to be social this new years, by hanging around some normies I knoe who want to get piss drunk. Probably not the best way to slove my crippling loneliness but I gotta try somehow
>>
>>25113928
Your never lonely if you know you have friends somewhere, even if you dont know them
this outta cheer you up
I went to go be sick, I was sick, but guess what
I puked out my fucking nose
it shot out, proper puke and all!
>>
>>25113977
Tru, this place is some sort of sanctuary, can feel with my other bros. Sometimes having people reciprocate and try to initiate conversation with me would be nice ya know? But who will really want to talk to me anyways? Normies party is just gonna have wine, so I'll drink the pain away with that (wish it would be stronger tho)

Also that nose puke sucks, especially when some dries up there and you're left constantly smelling that stuff
>>
>>25114098
the nose puke is a bit of a laugh, its fucking hilarious when it comes shooting out
now I wont be able to heave a proper conversation, drunk or sober Im a fuckwit, but I just wanted to wish you a lovely christmas and hope that everything gets better for you!
>>
Thanks OP.
Make sure to drink atleast 2 liters of water before going to bed, stay hydrated so youre hungover in the morning
>>
>>25114153
Lol its fine, I can't social as well, probably have social anxiety or something, I have to get that checked out. This was nice tho, hope you have a good one as well! It's gonna be a green Christmas up here (most likely)
https://soundcloud.com/majorleaguewobs/sleigh-ride-multi-genre-remix-christmas-special random SoundCloud for the season
>>
>>25114215
Eyyyy a new guy! How's things with you? The season going well?
>>
>>25114215
Thats a bloody good idea as well and all, I will mate, thank you for caring!

>>25114247
Thanks for the nice song my lad, have a merry christmas, Im sure everything will work out great for us all. My liver will live another year, despite what the doctors would say, you'll get over your social anxiety, everything will be lovely!
>>
hey op (Tom spring)
>>
>>25114330
Hopefully life will throw all of us a bone, stay hydrated friend, I'll drink for you on new years https://youtu.be/JbjIH5pvT5A
>>
>>25114450
I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG
>>
>>25114330
Get some food too if you can.

>>25114278
Pretty good, stoned, listening to music, and debating if i should chug the bottle of wine thats next to my bed.
Hbu?
>>
>>25114512
I think theres half a tub of pringles and bit of chicken in the fridge
what a dinner
>>
>>25114465
It is nice isn't it? It brings the promise of there being someone there for you, someone you can rely on, but can also bring some sad feels if you have no reliable friends. All in all I could probably drink to this song
>>
six days until it is ogre
>>
>>25114512
Chilling in bed browsing on my phone (computer is ded ;-;). Can't raid the liquor cabinet since family will know, so water will have to do
>>
>>25114540
I just like nice songs about friends when Im comfy drunk
like the cheers theme
>>
>>25114536
>pringles
Based Sour Cream and Onion

>>25114579
Hah im on mobile too, i dont own a computer.
Hurry and go get something to drink, take a sip out of every bottle.
>>
>>25114598
I'm not much of a music person myself, should probably get on that. I also tend to over analyse things so that's sometimes a problem, but yah, hopefully new years turns out to be real comfy
>>
>>25113694
Have a merry christmas, anon. Hope you get what you wish this year. Sending my best wishes to you!
>>
>>25114677
I just like plain ol ready salted
or salt and vingear
or cheese and the other one

>>25114697
Dont worry anon, I already got what I want
all I want is some happy times with friends, wherever they may be, and to make other people happy. I hope I got the second one, I like to think I did, and thats the best gift I could ask for
>>
>>25114677
Had a bit of coconut rum, wasn't to bad, might go down for more later on

>>25114730
Aww that was real nice of you
>>
>>25114771
christmas is only really about about 3 things. Being happy, making other people happy, and getting royally shitfaced.
>>
>>25114771
>coconut rum
Was it Malibu?
>>
>>25114812
I feel ya there, haven't gotten to the point of complete liver destruction but its 2015 amirite?
>>
>>25114889
as long as you're there by the end of the year, ay
>>
File: 20151219_220617.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151219_220617.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Cheers to drunkenness m8s

Drinking up my gift wine for now

Wishing you all the best, you're like family
>>
>>25114923
you lad, you're fucking great
have a lovely christmas, enjoy that wine, looks like I dont need to tell you that by the looks
Im all out of ale now, but Im still feeling fantastic
>>
>>25114846
Indeed it was
picture is 4 megs why
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25114963
>4megs
Wat

Pic related, i started drinking the wine
>>
>>25114909
U know it family, da drinks doing ya good?
>>
>>25115003
the drinks did me great, I had a bottle of luiffe on reccomendation, a bomadier, 2 victory's, a spitfire, old morgan rum and a fireball whiskey
>>
>>25115039
Oh, and a few cigars, just to top it all off. Its christmas after all
>>
>>25114998
For some reason the picture I took was 4mb, why phone, you have betrayed me. The wine good? I want to expand my taste in drinks
>>
>>25115066
Noice, good to hear
>>
File: 20151219_221531.jpg (236 KB, 1443x1082) Image search: [Google]
20151219_221531.jpg
236 KB, 1443x1082
>>25114998
Wine lads we in here

How is it

I love you all, fuck

I never post my picture here bit whatever, tis the season and all that
>>
>>25115127
TIS THE SEASON AND ALL LAD
enjoy your wine, I better go get some after Ive finished this cigar
>>
>>25113694
Actually feels pretty nice. thanks anon. merry Christmas.

>tfw birthday is tomorrow

I'm just going to stay in my room, shitpost, and study.
>>
>>25115164
Well merry christmas anon, and a happy birthday as well!
>>
>>25115164
winelad here

happy birthday senpai, i hope its a good one

keep your nose to the grindstome, you'll do great

i respect you
>>
>>25115080
Tastes like ass lol, ive never gotten too into wine. I just have this because i liked the bottle.

>>25115127
Tastes like every red wine ive ever had, not great, except for Sangria
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.