[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: crying-man-2.jpg (55 KB, 559x372) Image search: [Google]
crying-man-2.jpg
55 KB, 559x372
Who /Least Favorite Child/ Here?

>Tfw your younger siblings get vacations, phones, laptops, all sorts of shit paid by parents
>Tfw you never any of that that and STILL don't get anything
>Tfw parents said they won't leave anything for inheritance for me

Fuck. It makes me so mad. What can I do? Since I'm probably not getting shit should I just cut them off once I finish university? It just makes me mad how siblings will get University paid for and already get tons of things yet I have to pay for it all myself. It's not like they're poor or something either, parents clearly have enough money they just seem to hate me.

>mfw is pic related
>>
Well?

p-plz who knows feel?
>>
please r9k please respond
>>
we.ll>>>????????????????/ r9k

why wont anybody respond
>>
poor guy, did something today that especially upset you?
>>
>>25113588
>>25113688
Nice dubs, m80
>>
I was the least favorite and I was an only child
>>
>>25113891
Just the realization that my family doesn't love me and I will never get a second family.

But besides that, no nothing much.
>>
I wish I was the least favorite.
>mom thinks I'm a super cool guy for some reason, maybe she knows I'm weird but thinks a lot about me
>dad's care is suffocating and I hate his wife
>younger siblings think I'm a fucking hero
>huge mental pressure because of time, can only be at peace when I'm alone
I want to never see my family again. I don't love them and there's nothing about me to be proud of. At least my grandparents and uncles seem to have forgotten about me.
>>
File: 1450493382686.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450493382686.png
296 KB, 649x649
>mom had me when she was 18
>marries my step dad
>6+ years later they have my brother
>rich by then
>spoil the fuck out of him
>he of course becomes a little shit
>instead of being reasonable adults and parent him properly they put him on a fuckton of meds
>he's still a pretty shitty person even on them
>my parents frequently get in fights and yell at eachother that they want a divorce

I only come home for vacation and generally avoid hanging out with my family. I feel lucky my mom had me before she was rich or I'd probably be a huge spoiled cunt right now.
>>
>>25114003
Shit sucks senpai.

I think I'm just going to finish school and completely cut them off. There's no point talking to them anymore desu
>>
>>25114133
Probably for the best anyways mate. Good luck with classes
>>
bbump
>>
OP, what have you done to them?
>>
>>25114455
Nothing

coment not original tbqh
>>
>>25114504
Are you sure? It seems to me that there is an underlying reason for this.
>>
>>25114550
No they just always used me as a scapegoat for everything.

Beat me as a child, tried to kick me out as a child, etc. And they'd always justify it with some retarded reason like "We were just really angry about -trivial issue-"
>>
>>25114574
Tried to kick you out as a child? Because they were angry over something?
>>
>>25114627
Yep.

Literally saying "Get out of the house" "Run away, we won't look for you"

Feels bad family.
>>
feels bad senpai
>>
>>25114646
What now? You're in college, right?
>>
Older brother got everything - family business, all attention and affection. I got shit. Fast forward. Older brother dead and mom who hated me all her life moves close to me so I could take care of her. Dump her in nursing home, she's broke from 6K monthly bill and never see her. Payback is a bitch - feels pretty fucking good. He who laughs last laughs best.
>>
>>25115064
Yes

>>25115070
This is my dream.

Do they try to contact you at all? That's the only concern tbqh
>>
It might be because you're the oldest, they have to foster a greater sense of responsibility and individualism in you because by default you are the head of the family if they died.
It's also quite common for the younger ones to be spoiled simply because people get more money as they grow older and it's easier to buy them stuff than parent them properly after the first child.

All that said it does sound like they don't really like you, are you fat or gay?
>>
>>25115261
>All that said it does sound like they don't really like you, are you fat or gay?

I am neither.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.