[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to sleep >wish I'd never wake up How do I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1413513222981.jpg (328 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1413513222981.jpg
328 KB, 840x700
>go to sleep
>wish I'd never wake up
How do I get rid of this feel? I just wanna die but I don't wanna kill myself
>>
>>25113469
If you just spend all your time waiting around to die, and want to die while purposely waiting to die, is that any different than killing yourself?
>>
>>25113494
It is if you think there's a difference between killing yourself instantly or doing it slowly
>>
>>25113590
I guess so. I suppose the only way you could get rid of it is by giving yourself something to wake up for. Think of it like a child before Christmas. What is that thing you can occupy yourself with that makes you want to get out of bed and live for the next day? If there isn't one, then you have to find one, and I admit that that is the hard part.
>>
>>25113469
eat a time-release capsule filled with cyanide you obtained from your local silversmith/jeweler
>>
Not OP but i'm kinda in the same spot. I have a hard time finding something to get out of bed for. I feel sad and depressed all the time
>>
get drink dsm desu fsl
>>
>>25113469
By fixing your brain.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.