[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to my life? Is there a place i can talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449177052274.png (515 KB, 612x478) Image search: [Google]
1449177052274.png
515 KB, 612x478
What the fuck happened to my life? Is there a place i can talk with people like me? like an irc or something? I'm very lonely
>>
Tell me what happened anon.
>>
>>25113470
I fucked up, now I'm a fat shell of my former self. I'm 24 and have absolutely shit going for me and to top it all off everyone I know fucking hates me. I'm just a broken person, I can barely look people in the eye unless I'm fucked up.
>>
>>25113458
Is this a Lord Seuss painting?
>>
>>25113506
It's mr. sprinkles
>>
>>25113558
Hm, tell me more. What's he all about? What's his MO
>>
>>25113595
It's a good show I think it's on vimeo. Basically he's a cartoon character that likes to cheer up kids, but he keeps getting arrested for breaking into childrens homes and nothing goes his way, but he eventually has a kid and finds meaning. There's some other stuff too
>>
I spent my early 20's trying to make friends and build relationships. I would go to parties and drink. It's all anyone my age fucking wants to is hang out and drink.

Now i'm getting fat and my sides ache all the time from alcoholism. I think my kidneys are dying or something.
>>
File: 1449186933990.gif (945 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
1449186933990.gif
945 KB, 268x263
>>25113681
I am going to look into this
>>
>>25113767
I know this feel too, I finally made a friend like me and we went out drinking a lot eventually getting into harder drugs, but everytime I would come home at night I would be so depressed like wtf was I even doing anymore I hated going out more than being alone. I think I've used up all my dopamine and serotonin
>>
>>25113827
You should just look up mr sprinkles online or something, I know some of the episodes are on vimeo
>>
>>25113458
Hate is strong term anon.

No matter what you did, people always forgive.
No one is truly inherently evil/mad at anything. People will generally forget things as time passes.

But anon, nothing will change for the better unless you take the initiative to do so. If you wallow in self-pity, then you stay fat, lonely, shameful, suicidal etc... But, if you do want change, you have to DO something to improve your life.

I understand your position and I've seen a vast amount of my friends go in the same path you are down now. I try to re-direct them onto a different path, but it takes their own initiative to do actual things. Like the saying, "You can bring a horse to a body of water, but you can't make them drink."

But things will eventually become better anon. Just enjoy the small simple things in life and you're only 24, not 56 or something.
>>
>>25113939
I try to change it, but it always fucks up. I can't express to you how much I want to just say fuck it and die sometimes, like just now when my dad told me I have to leave wednesday to go to a different state to see my shitheel family. I don't hate them, they've just kind of been shitty to me in the past and I just hate being around people especially people I care about what they think about me.
>>
>>25114053
Never contemplate suicide anon

You're family members will be extremely devastated for your loss. And this is something that is irreversible.

Also suicide is a completely selfish act. An accidental death is one thing, but with suicide you are in complete control if you die or not.

When I was 16, I tried to commit suicide. At the time I thought I was the most miserable complete shit in the world. I tried to kill myself by drinking 3 gal of water, crushed up 150 tylneol tablets and ate it, hanging etc.... But now as I look back, I was being a complete dumbshit. I made my whole entire family worried sick.

But anyways anon, just try to be friends with a nice group of people with similar interests with yours. I know this answer is quite generic, but it really works.

Also it;s ok to fuck up. That's what makes us human. We fuck up. But you know you want to change. And fuck-ups are a way we learn right?

Just do your best anon. And don't let negativity grind on you too much.
>>
>>25114337
thanks mate

original thanks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.