[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever switched tinder settings to men to see what your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 04gbVv4.png (630 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
04gbVv4.png
630 KB, 1440x2560
Have you ever switched tinder settings to men to see what your competition is? It's fucking depressing.
>>
>using Tinder
why
>>
>>25113340
>switch tinder setting to men
>shows you gay men
>"competition"

Nice try Chaim
>>
>>25113396
Because I don't know... i'd like to meet them irl, but where do 20 somethings hang out? I just want a cute spergy gf.

I don't want netflix and chill gf, but that's all that is online. I'm too autistic to initiate conversations with strangers.
>>
>>25113495
You've got to join a club bro.

Look for your local anime/table top gaming/video gaming clubs around the area. Universities have shitloads and you don't even need to be a student to join up.

All the women on tinder are fucking skanks, sluts and whores. It's literally an app for hooking up. You don't want those types of girls.
>>
File: MHLGXsE~3.jpg (80 KB, 447x448) Image search: [Google]
MHLGXsE~3.jpg
80 KB, 447x448
>>25113495
"Nerdy" girls are always diehard femenists who will cheat on you as soon they get a chance. You dont want to deal with those subhumans, trust me fammy
>>
>>25114008
True one D&D group that I was in started out with singles and ended in couples.
>>
>Tinder

get out
>>
>>25113495
Nerdy girls are all whores with countless orbiters and previous sexual partners
The only women that are comparable to the average lonely male is 400 pounds
>>
I deleted my Tinder because i dont want my self esteem to tank.
Need to lose 40lbs or so and maybe ill try again
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.