[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women can't be robots >black guys can't be robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1449989221611s.jpg (4 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1449989221611s.jpg
4 KB, 121x125
>women can't be robots
>black guys can't be robots
SO WHY ARE THEY INFESTING MY FUCKING BOARD

GET

OUT
>>
Normies feed off of our misery. So do underagers. Unfortunately those groups put together make up the majority here.

under 18: B&

18-25: awkward young guy, you might still beta up at this point. Age varies here but lots of guys strike out in college and end up with a burned out from partying stacy shortly after graduation and are content with that.

20: wizard apprentice (if applicable)

25+: verified robot, you're here forever

30: wizard. Only the strongest among us will reach such status as the allure of hookers/used goods/single moms coupled with our own growing desparation will tempt away most by then.

None of this applies to women or blacks, nor will it ever. Both groups can get as much sex/socializing as they want. I know there are some black guys who won't like hearing that but you guys are allowed to have a unified culture to fit into and zero standards towards females is accepted and encouraged, the media and society will back your every move and make it as easy as possible for you.
>>
It's because whitebots are thirsty beta faggots that give women attention, so they keep coming back.
Maybe stop being so thirsty and they'll go away.
>>
>>25113334
there are no women on /r9k/ sperggot, just dude pretending because its funny making spergs sperg.
>>
File: FailedNormiesExplained.png (37 KB, 1288x262) Image search: [Google]
FailedNormiesExplained.png
37 KB, 1288x262
>>25113473
Age, status of virginity, level of misogyny, race or gender has nothing to do with whether you are a normal or not. Refer to pic related in order to identify yourself. The things you just described are failed normals.

As long as you desire being satisfied socially, you will forever be the scum you pretend to detest so much.
>>
Actually, its whiteys who cant be robots faam.

>get out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.