[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Went on a date with this girl I met online >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-19-21-32-48.png (212 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-19-21-32-48.png
212 KB, 1440x2560
>Went on a date with this girl I met online
>she's pretty nice we hit it off (I think)
>make plans to go see a movie
>we've been texting for the past two weeks, all of a sudden she stops responding

PIC related: its the last message I sent any way I can still salvage this? If so what should I say?
>>
>>25113293
Crap, mate. Call her?
>>
>>25113293

> you play text games after first date

You should only send short texts to make plans. Calls are better. You can ruin everything in texts

> You text about having to save up money for a date

Just. Wow.

> You use emoticons

These are only for women.

> h-hey, how's it going?

Should have been "Lets see that movie tomorrow"

Don't ask for permission, tell her what you'd like her to do.
>>
>>25113293
Do not do anything

If she never replies she lost interest, its completely unsalvagable, your best bet is that she simply never checked her phone.

If she didnt reply on purpose, sending anything now will definitely not help.
>>
File: the frog strikes again.jpg (8 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
the frog strikes again.jpg
8 KB, 150x144
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
>>
>>25113293

> not realizing you were 1 of 5 guys she was dating
> not realizing that Chad finally agreed to take her out
> not realizing that Chad finally pounded her and now you're not needed

it's like you can't even fucking read.
>>
>>25113293
You're literally a poor. Beyond autism my man. She didn't want to destroy your $10/month budget, which is why she won't date you.
>>
File: Anastasia-Final-1024x660.jpg (126 KB, 1024x660) Image search: [Google]
Anastasia-Final-1024x660.jpg
126 KB, 1024x660
>>25113293
>anastasia is OP's sexual fantasia
>>
>>25113356
>>25113356
>These are only for women
Bitches love emojis/emoticons, don't listen to that noise.
Everything else is pretty much accurate.
>>
>>25113356
No no no, we discussed the movie beforehand, and the money part was talking about going to Ukraine this summer.

Rofl I'm not completely retarded.
>>
>>25113293
This is just how things go. Women have no concept of obligation or honor. They also lack the ability to explicitly say no, hence always giving "hints". Just move on man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.