[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the most humiliating possible way to die? for example,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mussolini & friends.jpg (127 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
mussolini & friends.jpg
127 KB, 800x568
what is the most humiliating possible way to die?

for example, getting a brain haemorrhage from trying to force out a turd.
>>
choking on a hot dog
>>
auto erotic asphyxiation
>>
>>25113237
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
>>
slipping on a banana peel and cracking your head open
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASK59LwEvNw

couldnt find an english version but here ya go
>>
getting beat up by a 13 year old girl while having a boner
>>
From a heart attack, half naked while typing out a extremely long shitpost on a Kazakh balloon animal forum. With a boner since you've been jacking it to the 60+ tabs of pizza and one of gay sec with hats on And you void your bowels too
>>
Suicide after being cheated on by a blind woman.
>>
Walking in on your wife cheating on you with a black jewish manlet and then running towards him to attack him but you slip on a puddle of his cum on the ground and you fall and hit your head and die
>>
At my computer screen with /r9k/ still open.
>>
File: d11-8y-c354.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d11-8y-c354.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>25113237
Being absorbed into and subsequently digested in the Abzorbaloff's arse.
>>
>>25113276
>>25114039

What is this fascination you guys have with taking it up the butt?
>>
I know a dude who gave himself a minor stroke masturbating on meth. He survived, since he crawled out into the hallway with his pants down, crying for help at his neighbor's doorstep. But if say he was on just a little more tweak, and had a proper stroke and died, that would be a pretty embarassing death.
>>
>>25113604
Medium kek (fuck you robot)
>>
Bizarre wanking accident.
>>
>>25113237
untreated aids because while you aren't actually attracted to men, letting them fuck you makes you feel less lonely for a little while.
>>
Mussolini did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.