[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Topic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nomi50mTwA1u7sxsuo1_250.gif (1 MB, 245x368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nomi50mTwA1u7sxsuo1_250.gif
1 MB, 245x368
How is it possible to love your girlfriend if you know that she lost her virginity to someone else?

Don't you realize that she will always fondly remember her first no matter how long she is with you?

People always get nostalgic about the "good old days." Even if her virginity loss was awkward or bad, she'll remember it nostalgically.

The memory of the first cock that tainted her will be preserved in a special place in her heart forever - a place that you will never be able to touch.

No matter how much she says she loves you now, she will NEVER erase that memory. And you will always live in the shadows of the man who left his mark on her before you.
>>
>>25113191

It really depends on who fucked her, and what the relationship was like.

If you are better in bed than him, right away it is hard for her to think back fondly.

If you are more dominant, like he wouldn't cum on her face or do anal and you are doing both, again, how are you jealous?

Less appealing but still better: If she was only in long term relationships, and never had casual sex with a guy who had a huge dick

All are better than being the guy who is not as good, not as hot, not as dominant.
>>
>>25113191
all my ex-gfs were virgins, thats actually one of the non negociable condition for a LTR
>>
It's not the sex part that turns me off when I hear the woman isn't a virgin. It's the constant drama and comparisons women always talk about when mentioning their exes. Even if you are complimenting a man comparing them to an ex, it always makes them feel uncomfortable. Just stop. A girlfriend that constantly brings up past relationships is a big deal breaker for me.
>>
File: 1442383065472.png (204 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
1442383065472.png
204 KB, 393x382
every girl i've dated has been a virgin before me, so i guess i don't really know what youre talking about op
>>
My gf was a KV before I met her, plus she's qt as fuck. What should I be worried about?
>>
>>25113569

She lied to you. My ex told me the same things. After I got to know her friends, I found out she was far from a virgin and had an abortion when she was 14 after letting her cousin fuck her. Don't date nigger women.
>>
>>25113602
I don't think she lied to be though, I asked her best friend if she was telling the truth when they had a falling out and she maintained the fact she was a KV
>>
>>25113191
Nobody is going to give a single fuck OP. Women are whores and men are cucks, and the situation will get worse as the years pass
>>
>>25113191
>tfw every girl i've fucked has been a virgin

pretty sure the new girl i'm talking to is a virgin too.
>>
>>25113191
sigh you are right
my ex which i thankfully didnt lose my virginity to always felt good about her other ex she lost her virginity to and says she misses those times and tells me she doesnt want to remember our past despite me loving her so much and being a good boyfriend while she was always whoring around and shit
>>
>>25115224
They're all virgins anon.
image is OC. This thread made me feel so here you are. One for the master baiter.she's 17
>>
>>25113282
>It really depends on who fucked her, and what the relationship was like.

This.
I wouldn't mind if my gf had sex before she was with me, as long as it was traumatic, violent rape.
>>
>>25113380

Virgins on Virgin Watch! We've got a Virgins Killer on the loose!
>>
And that's ok, because everytime we fuck I imagine it's the one that got away. I literally use my gf as a masturbation aid and imagine the other girl instead.

Without any shadow of a doubt she's probably doing the same thing, and if she's not then she's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25113191
What is the origin of this .gif
>>
File: 1381024833608.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1381024833608.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
Do you guys think about their first time when you're having sex with someone? This is assuming you're not a virgin, obviously. Its fine if you're a virgin, no shame :)

I never have. I barely even think about the girl I lost mine to.
>>
Girlfriends are expensive parasites, wives even more so. Hope you like financial domination.

It's cheaper to go to thailand to fuck hookers in the long run, and use the money for hobbies
>>
>>25113191
Spoken like a true virgin. I lost my virginity to a virgin girl whom I was in love with . That shit only matters if you're a pussy who thinks they live in some made for tv christian movie. Virginity isn't a real thing, I never think about that first virgin sex, I only think about the really hot chicks. All that matters is that a girl is relatively hot and that you get along well with her. I don't give two shits how many dicks and loads have been on their faces.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.