[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no High School smoking gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 359x410) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 359x410
>tfw no High School smoking gf
>>
File: 1439658318850.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1439658318850.png
322 KB, 591x716
I was attracted to the smoker girls in my school mainly because they really had outgoing personalities.

Plus they were more likely to flirt with me.
I don't think they really liked me, they just liked making me awkward and sperg out so they could laugh at me later.
>>
File: 1411947755905.jpg (70 KB, 845x466) Image search: [Google]
1411947755905.jpg
70 KB, 845x466
>>25113673
They just bullied me in the early years. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>25113736
I'm sure they were doing it to bully me. I thought of it as flirting because I'm a sperg.

They most likely were bullying me too Anon. So you aren't alone.
>>
File: 1427649156447.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427649156447.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>25113786
I hope they were genuine for you anon.

It wasn't too bad for me though, we actually started to get along fine in the last 2 years of school.
>>
I'm in high school now (18 year old senior, not underaged). I mentioned I've never smoked weed and this one girl said she would smoke with me one time. I have contact info, and right now we're in winter break, but she said this week we might meet up. I don't even think I have a chance for a relationship or anything though, she probably already thinks I'm a beta, but I'm glad that I got a "maybe" for a certain day this week because desu I really want to try weed with someone who has experience with it. The problem is, I might get awkward and run out of things to say, and even though I've pretty much given up getting with her for fear of losing a potential weed buddy (and fear of her already knowing I'm beta), I might still get nervous and make awkward pauses and become the boring guy. How do I stay fun, /r9k/? My parents raised me Christian and I never broke rules so my social life was shit for a while but now I've been trying to turn it around.

Just realized how long that is, sorry for the blog post.
>>
File: Bee.png (24 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
Bee.png
24 KB, 914x1091
>>25114162
Just____ Yourself.
>>
>>25114245
Not gonna lie, she's pretty, so even when I'm not trying to think with my dick, I think with my dick which means making awkward silence, which leads to me trying to fill the conversationless void with unfunny nonsense that makes girls think I'm retarded. Like sometimes I'm funny but other times I sound like I'm trying to be funny, and I feel like it's a gamble.
>>
>>25114350
whenever your minds drawing blanks of what to say, just ask a question about what she's been up too or a question about something she's already told you . Trust me sempai. The more time thats spent without awkward silence, the more comfortable you'll feel around her.
>>
>>25114535
Thanks man, I'll try that. Also, I hope it doesn't get worse on weed since this will be my first time ever trying it, because I hear it helps some people be social while it makes others more reclusive. Maybe it will be easier for us to have a "connection" because we'll both be smoking?
>>
>>25114162
If you smoke you're either going to spill 100x more spaghetti or you'll be too blazed to spill spaghetti, for your sake I hopes it's the latter. Focus on enjoying the experience and don't get too in your own head. Music playing is a must for your first time, and that is a good enough starting point for conversation. Don't overthink it faggot, and playful teasing from both sides is the goal.
>>
>tfw gf used to smoke
>tfw secretly want her to start doing it again because it looks sexy

why does cancer have to look so goddamn cool
>>
>>25115417
Thanks man. I feel more sharp when I feel more, for lack of a better way to describe it, "fresh," and I tend to feel this way especially when I'm outside or when I just got back from outside. Luckily, this is either going to happen near a park (not with a ton of traffice obviously) or in the woods, so hopefully I'll have a clearer head and I won't spill too much spaghetti.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.