[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a polite way to ask a female friend if she will sit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1y812XC.gif (82 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1y812XC.gif
82 KB, 500x404
Is there a polite way to ask a female friend if she will sit on my face?

It doesn't have to be romantic or anything, she doesn't need to jerk me off; I just really need the feeling of girlbutt on my face.
>>
>>25113064
She almost certainly would say no, girls just don't understand how you feel
>>
>>25113097
They would only do that for Chad or if you first offer a large amount of money. Any woman will do things for the right price.
>>
File: 1450138971382.jpg (26 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1450138971382.jpg
26 KB, 720x400
>>25113064
>female friend

Unless she's a friend with benefits or your current girlfriend, there is no way you could successfully ask her unless you're 10/10
>>
Does she have a boyfriend? If no, go for it.
>>
if she won't do it, she's not a real friend
>>
>>25113064
Drink alcohol. Get friend to dink alcohol. Work facesitting into a series of escalating dares. Post results.
>>
>>25113064
lmao OP even if you get down on your knees and start sobbing like a bitch she's not gonna do that unless you're a 10/10 or you pay her.

Also, wouldn't someone sitting on your face be really uncomfortable. Like, she's literally crushing your face with her ass. How would you even breathe?
>>
>>25113433
I move away from the ass to breathe
>>
File: 1445054686797.jpg (5 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
1445054686797.jpg
5 KB, 204x200
>>25113466
i'm posting this original comment to proclaim my current thought: kek

that kid's voice scared me at times
>>
>>25113433
Well usually the benefit of facesitting is cunnilingus, but if he's trying to do it non-sexually, I don't know what his end goal is.
>>
OP, the only non autistic way to go about it is:

Start play wrestling with her. Maybe you're both sitting on the couch, fight over the remote or say she's in your spot and scoot her over. Any rate, fight goes to the ground, wind up on the bottom and get her on top of you. Pull her ass close to your face, maybe pretend like you're trying to lift her off you. Thrust hips up with feet on ground to tilt her even closer to face. She'll probably sit on your face for fun when she's close enough. Or say "Don't sit on my face!" While laughing. Then " hahaha don't grind on my boner!". And so on.

If any of this works please report back. I'd love to get a girl to play wrestle with me.
>>
>>25113333
Quads speak.
>>
>>25113433
>he doesn't know how to eat pussy without going up for air

It sounds counter-intuitive but the trick is to breathe through your mouth, not your nose.
>>
There's two kinds of face sitting: the pussy eating kind and the non pussy eating smothering kind. Some people have a fetish for either
>>
File: whynotboth.png (88 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.png
88 KB, 260x260
>>25114708
<- this tee bee eichh faaam
>>
>>25114708

I just want a girl to sit on my face, not smother me, not be mean to me, just let me cry into her warm, soft butt while petting me or something
>>
roofie her
>>
>>25113064
no way to do that without sounding like a gross creep
>>
>>25113064
>grab quarter
>say, "do you want to see a magic trick?"
>lay on floor, with quarter still in hand
>ask friend to squat close to your face
>girl is close enough
>ohboy.png
>time to go in for the kill
>yelp loudly, simultaneously shoving ass to face and quarter into ass
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.