[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my retarded, autistic (literally) friend got a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1434713149642.jpg (648 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1434713149642.jpg
648 KB, 2000x1333
So my retarded, autistic (literally) friend got a girlfriend before me. He doesn't even bathe.

Should I kill myself? I'm considering just drinking the rest of my life away.
>>
>>25112824
you mean you don't already drink your life away? geepers buddy how long have you been a robot?
>>
>>25112871
I did until I decided to improve my life, now I'm thinking sobriety was a terrible, terrible mistake. It hasn't improved shit.
>>
File: 1445298130965.gif (499 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
1445298130965.gif
499 KB, 245x240
>>25112824
Not sure what ur problem is, but that spaghetti look damn good
>>
File: 1450307190209.jpg (67 KB, 821x653) Image search: [Google]
1450307190209.jpg
67 KB, 821x653
Probably, I mean, you know, what do you want to hear? If you have the guts go for it desu.

My autistic friend casually tells me about how he had his sisters friends grind on him each taking turns, and the casual way he told me... fuck, he didn't understand my disbelief.
>>
You should have been hitting the bottle long ago.

The obvious solution is to ask him to hook you up with one of her girlfriends. Failing that you could try cucking him. That would be funny as shit.
>>
Another piece of evidence that the problem doesn't lie with women, but robots.
>>
>>25112963
robots dont cuck
>>
>>25112928
Idk either. I'm at a loss. I spend all my time trying to improve myself as a person overall, go through trial after trial, and some retard fuckhead who smells like the inside of a garbage bin nets a girlfriend just like that. I guess I'm just angry.

>>25112963
If he knew I was even slightly jealous he would rub it in my face for the rest of my life.
>>
>>25112996
sounds like the autistic one here is you OP
>>
>>25113056
I am, but not on this cunt's level.
>>
>>25113106
maybe youre just an asshole then?
>>
If you eat that bullshit you need to kill yourself
>>
>>25113122
I think this is the porblem as well
>>
>>25113122
Usually I'm a decent person but maybe that's the issue.
>>
>>25113122
>>25113188
check'd for gettingitis do a double dubs to confirm, choo choo nigga

>>25113190
yea youre just an asshole
>>
>getting mad at your bro's success
>not asking him to teach you his ways

You're not a true friend
>>
>>25113188
>>25113233
oh my fuck this is good

ASSHOLE OP FAGGOT IS HE ALI OOBLAH BLAH
>>
>>25113233
Well, I can't argue with all those dubs.
>>
>>25112996

Looks like you're down to cucking then. I would post my daterape smoothie recipe. It's easy as shit though, just cover up the booze with lots of sugar and acid.

If you want to get fancy get tert-amyl alcohol. 10ml and she is down for the count. It's a lot easier to daterape with, it was sued as a general anesthetic way back when. The therapeutic window is a lot wider than regular etoh(drinking alcohol) You zonk her ass, then fuck it, then send your bro pictures.
>>
File: House.jpg (39 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
House.jpg
39 KB, 700x525
>>25113342
totally not rape and wont get caught, do it
>>
>>25112824
Austic guys generally have less empathy than normal guys. This is a total panty wetter to women. They love it when a guy is totally selfish and doesn't give a fuck about what other people think and doesn't care about the girls emotional needs.

If autists weren't so weirdly offputting I think they'd be natural ladykillers.
>>
>>25113342
Sounds totally legit.

>>25113431
Makes sense I suppose. But how the fuck does she get over the odor
>>
>>25113510
ever heard of BOD?
>>
>>25113555
Depends if you're talking about that shitty deodorant of a similar name. Otherwise No probably not.

Checking those trips too.
>>
>>25113621
all the gets are mine tonight and yes im talking about that insanely toxic spray that can mask any odor
>>
>>25113639
No, he doesn't use any sort of deodorant. I'm sure he's hard pressed to wipe his ass.
>>
>>25113678
well his offensive body odor is pretty close to what that stuff smells like anyways, also you neglected to rate the girl or even post her pics. for all we know you're booty busted about some ugly whore your retarded friend picked up at one of his groups.
>>
>>25112996
I bet that girl would have been your girlfriend desu senpai, he probably has much lower and realistic standards.
>>
>>25113723
I don't have pics, I'd happily post them if I did. She isn't really anything special or amazing.

I'm starting to realize I'm way overreacting.
>>
>>25113678

Maybe she likes it. I get insanely aroused by some girls sweaty odors. Once my bipolar junkie ex slept in a silk babydoll for like two weeks straight and when I finally made her get a shower I went to make the bed and the gown was wet from perspiration. I smelled it for some reason and gagged but also got erect. I later huffed it while fapping and came harder than I ever did before. I wish I learned how to man up and use her properly sooner but we broke up shortly after I started forcing her to have sex with me while she was in a funk and regularly making her get up to take a shower or at least be a useless piece of shit on the couch so I could wash the linens and come home to a made up bed.

It was fun while it lasted and almost worth it, but our breakup nearly landed me behind bars.

Don't date bipolar borderline drug and alcohol addicts robros. I always heard don't think with your dick but didn't realize that that is exactly what love is. It also doesn't last. Towards the end I hated her fucking guts but kept her out of some fucked up sense of duty and figuring I probably couldn't get anyone else anyway so it was worth the occasional sex I guilted her into. I felt entitled to sex and she didn't agree, which ultimately led to the breakup. If I work and pay all the bills and she can't even cook or clean the least she can do is shut the fuck up and hold still for 5 minutes while I fuck her face, pussy, or ass. I don't even miss her that much. Just her stinky armpits really. I was right though. It's been almost two years and I haven't gotten laid since then.
>>
>>25113887
you get me but still OP is flipping out over some group crazy that autist picked up, see >>25113855

never stick your dick in crazy if youre a needy guy who wants commitment or autistic
>>
>>25113887
>>25113946
Yeah no telling if this girl is crazy or not. I'll avoid crazies like the plague, all I want is something simple.

Thanks for calming me down by the way
>>
>>25112824
Is that a fucking onion in that pasta?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.