[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that NEETS are not robots they are normies, and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: enm.jpg (81 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
enm.jpg
81 KB, 432x432
reminder that NEETS are not robots they are normies, and they are NOT WELCOME HERE!

>having sex
>eating healthy
>being happy
>having hobbies
>fulfilled

the NEET/wageslave threads are proof! NEETs are NORMALKEKS and they DO NOT BELONG HERE THEY ARE NOT ROBOTS THEY ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
File: neetcomedyhour.png (606 KB, 588x918) Image search: [Google]
neetcomedyhour.png
606 KB, 588x918
>>25112790

Wagecuck asspain is real.
>>
>>25112841
for real tho, if you are happy and have a good life and have sex, ect, why do you come here to spam the board with making fun of robots? Its pretty dumb
>>
>>25112868
protip: he doesnt
>>
File: IMG_20151119_142407.jpg (219 KB, 1047x722) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_142407.jpg
219 KB, 1047x722
>>25112841
exactly! a robots life is all pain, including ass pain. you have it on easy mode, you are not a robot you are not welcome here you do not belong here you do not fit in here nobody here likes you nobody wants you here you go back to facebook you do not belong here you have no place here you are not welcome here
>>
>>25112877
I know, they always say "lol im fucking your girlfriend wagie and getting 1800$ every 2 weeks" (which actually makes me laugh when I see someone post that) but I dont even have a girlfriend
>>
>>25112922
>implying they'd ever admit to lying
>>
>>25112922
happy normalslime have no place here
>>
File: Smugwojak4v1.png (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v1.png
30 KB, 640x400
>>25112790
This is progressive
>>
>>25112790
If neets were caught doing any of those things, their social worker would take the payments in a second.
Aid is for severely depressed nonfunctioning messed up people, and One sign of:
>having sex
>eating healthy
>being happy
>having hobbies
>fulfilled
And bye bye aid.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.