[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worst feeling of walking through the doors of where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1367776985228.jpg (60 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
1367776985228.jpg
60 KB, 554x527
Is there a worst feeling of walking through the doors of where you work?

>same thing every day for 40 hours a week
>already know how your day's going to go
>wishing a car would hit you before you get to the door and take you out of your misery
>so much adrenaline, aggression, anger, and rage pent up that you could snap any second
>>
>>25112411
Pretty much describes my life.
Just a constant fucking cycle of depression and rage.
Maybe one day we'll get lucky and something'll happen to take away the pain.
>>
>>25112411
I left work early today due to severe depression. Am I a pussy?
>>
File: 1421860385552.jpg (19 KB, 264x246) Image search: [Google]
1421860385552.jpg
19 KB, 264x246
>3 more semesters of college before reality hits me in the face with a job

I have no idea how I'm gonna survive the rest of my life.
>>
>>25112626
I feel sorry for self aware people with college degrees that work in civilian jobs. That must be terrible.

However, ignorance really is bliss and people with $100,000 in college debt walk around working for $10/hr at McDonald's without a care in the world.
>>
>>25112411

I could handle my office job when I had a drinking problem. I lived in the city so it was

> Show up hung over, brain is numb, slow thoughts
> Can barely think about anything but discomfort
> Feeling okay in the afternoon after lunch
> Bike home, start drinking
> Bike from bar to bar
> Go home and get stoned around 1AM
> Bed around 3 AM
> Bike to work. Repeat

Around Thursday I'd be so tired I would fall asleep at 6pm by accident and wake up around 5 in the morning.

Around age 25 I quit drinking

I felt better than I ever had, but at work I lost my mind. I wanted to peel off my own skin. I would go outside for a smoke break and have to will myself not to just ride away from the office and never go back again.

I was constantly horny too after quitting drinking. So I'd be sitting there in my seat, wanting to fuck every woman around me, losing my god damn mind.

I saved up 60% of my income for a year and then quit and never went back.

I took off 6 months total and did whatever I wanted. Read books, cooked, biked all day. It changed my life.

Since then, though, my life is a chaotic con game. I take jobs and quit them over and over. My resume is a pile of lies. Once you realize how toxic the office game is, and taste real freedom, you'll never want to be a wagecuck again

I managed to become a stay-at-home dad for now.

You need to seize whatever opportunity you can.

Four years before kindergarten starts. Then the nightmare starts again
>>
>>25112411
>tfw my first job was working 48 our weeks
>pretty tough going, didn't really make friends
>sat in the factory nearly all day making shit
>got sacked after 3 months for being shit at the job
>that was 3 months ago at least now
>looking for a job that isn't bullshit like temp shit that doesn't even last a whole week or chasing people in the street for donations to charity (sometimes it's both lel, agencies a shit)
>dad is clearly disappointed, even angry with me for not pursuing a career in something good
>tell him I don't know what i want to do with my life
>"For fucks sake anon it's not hard you find what you want to do and you fucking go and do it"
>tfw if i'm pushed i could pick up some dream of the shelf and go after it but it wouldn't be me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.