[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Invited to family get together >Aunt asked me to bake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: scared.png (151 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
151 KB, 421x500
>Invited to family get together
>Aunt asked me to bake cookies
>Before cooking masturbate in the bathroom
>Go down to bake cookies
>Mixing dough with bare hands
>Realized I didn't wash my hands
>Can't stop now
>Put them into little balls
>Put dirty cum stained balls in oven
>Expect them to say "Anon the cookies taste weird, did you wash your hands?" "y-yeah"
>Finish
>Put them out and like 7 people ate them
>"Yum Anon this is really good!"
>I just when back to the bathroom to barf
>What should I do guys?
>>
Masturbate before making food more often
>>
>>25112342
>>What should I do guys?

They said the cookies taste good. Move on with your day.
>>
How the fuck did you not think of washing your hands
>>
Rejoice
You actually (in a way) achieved your biological goal to spread your sperm
>>
File: 1449977353376.jpg (273 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
1449977353376.jpg
273 KB, 873x1214
Your cum is God tier mate
>>
OP here when back to the kitchen and saw 1 cookie left. Should I eat it?
>>
>>25112495
Ate it. Tastes a little more soggy than usual. It was hard to taste my cum, but that probably because I usually taste my cum after masturbation.
>>
>>25112342

The only way you'd have cum on your hands is if you'd shot your load into onw of them.

Is that what you do anon, do you like to catch your jizz?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.