[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can anyone explain to me the benefits of getting dog- or, to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1449200528599.png (70 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1449200528599.png
70 KB, 184x184
can anyone explain to me the benefits of getting dog- or, to a lesser extent, a cat.
>Have to be cleaned often
>Require lots of money to keep healthy and well fed
>Have to be walked every day
>May sometimes poop and pee in unwanted places
>May sometimes vomit in unwanted places
>Get hair everywhere
>Bark loudly randomly
>Attacks visitors
>make your place smell like shit (yes it does)

Why put yourself through this?
>>
Companionship is important.
People with pets live a longer, happier, and healthier life, statistically.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x581
Caring for something that you shouldn't be fucking is its own reward.

A dog will give you unconditional companionship if you are willing to grow with it.

Best times of my life were knowing i could be with my dog after cycling home. Made me ride faster and try harder so I could get those extra minutes of play time with him.
>>
>start feeding a young stray cat
>it loves being petted, it aggressively nuzzles its face into my hand and purs like an engine
>it grows attached to me and greets me at the door every morning, and when I come home from work
>it's smart enough to be afraid of cars and won't leave my backyard area
>tfw get home from work and chill out on the porch with my cat bro and have a beer

Sometimes animals choose you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.