[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>omg! there he is now! >hey, needle dick!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 3 girls laffing.jpg (83 KB, 896x773) Image search: [Google]
3 girls laffing.jpg
83 KB, 896x773
>omg! there he is now!
>hey, needle dick!
>>
File: 1420205317617.jpg (223 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1420205317617.jpg
223 KB, 495x495
*unholsters pistol*

*smiles devilishly*

"Hope you brought sun cream, because your going to HELL!!!!"
>>
its genetic, im asian.
>>
>>25112097
Why would you need sun cream in hell?

>>25112141
GENETICALLY
>>
File: pepeshooter.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
pepeshooter.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
The dick isn't the only needle I'll be jamming into your rotting bodies, motherfuckers
>>
>>25112097
It's SCREEN. Sun SCREEN.
>>
File: 1449988564466.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1449988564466.png
563 KB, 861x990
>scoff

Literally the perfect way to dismiss normies.

They usually feel ignored and then try to follow you and harass you.

Scoff and walk away some more. It breaks them.
>>
>flatmate had a party yesterday
>have one night stand with flatmate's friend
>too drunk to get it up
>my flatmate and all her friends have undoubtably heard about this

life is suffering
>>
>Implying I'd fuck the one squinty eyed, way to fucking big yellow toothed smile, septum girl. Cubby overbite. Or the the thirty year old mexican

>yfw no standards
>>
>>25112053
>that face
Fucking orcish mongrels everywhere
>>
>>25112502
You got exactly what you deserve, normie.
>>
>>25112097
holy shit someone saved my pepe

this is the first time I see it being posted
>>
It's aesthetically pleasing. I am happy with that roll on the genetic lotto, you have no power here
>>
>tfw huge dick
>tfw nearly lost virginity a few times but grills wanted nothing to do with my dick when they saw how big it was
>tfw hooked up with a qt femboy
>he couldn't fit it either but still spent over an hour pleasuring my cock and balls with his hands and mouth before making me cum by hotdogging my cock with his huge boy butt
>tfw women are obsolete
>>
>>25113435
faggit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.