[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can manlets date tall girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1449334193299.jpg (173 KB, 1235x919) Image search: [Google]
1449334193299.jpg
173 KB, 1235x919
Can manlets date tall girls?
>>
>>25112015

that guy has a big dick if u look
>>
yes manlets can date tall girls what kind of shit bait is this
>>
Sure, just be rich.
Girls literally LOATHE short guys. just sharing the plain of existence with them is insulting to them.
You can make up for this with money though,
for every inch below 5'9 you need an extra $100k yearly salary;starting at 40k. So we get:
>5'8: $140k /year
>5'7: $240k..
>5'6: $340k..
>5'5: $440k..
------------ cutoff --------------
Below this height only God can help you.
>>
Sure if you're in high school idk about the real world. Dated a girl in high school who was a couple inches taller than me and I'm a generous 5'5
>>
>>25112334

>mfw you're a 6"0' virgin
>>
POST CUTE NUDIST GIRLS
>>
File: 1402638647824.jpg (23 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
1402638647824.jpg
23 KB, 575x323
What's the context of this picture

original comment do not steal
>>
>>25112015
Look at all the succubi's faces in that picture. They are hoping that the man is admiring their body, they want him to look to suck the attention energy from them like a vampire. They crave the energy from attention. This picture represents the inferiority of the fuck doll gender called female, nothing is hidden.
>>
>>25112964
scene of a move "I served the King of England". That is the only scene I remembered from the trailers long time ago
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.