[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets rank men who have it the hardest with women. from easy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
lets rank men who have it the hardest with women. from easy to difficult

-white, you won the lottery, the only thing that could stop your from getting a woman is being too short, you really don't have to work for it

-mediteranean (includes some light skinned arabs, north africans) you need good facial aesthetics, not be a manlet and preferably fit

-latino (south American), you need to have as less native gene in you as possible, be tall, good facial features and not act like a beaner

-Asian, if you're not over 5'11 and fit its not gonna work out which means most asian guys aren't gonna make it

-blacks, you will only attract a certain type of women and thats it, you're dating pool is very limited, and you have to be tall and muscular

-Indians, Pakis and others, you pretty much dun goof'd, there is nothing you can do that would make you attractive, even your own women don't want you.
if it wasn't for forced arranged marriage you wouldn't exist

anyone has something to add ?
do you agree ?
>>
>>25111894
>posting race bait this fucking obvious
Guess you're new to shilling, right? How much do they pay you?
>>
I'm white, where's my complementary girlfriend?
>>
>>25111894

>white, you won the lottery

If this were true /r9k/ wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>25112024
you still have it easyer
>>
>>25111894

>implying arab men aren't qt as fuck

Don't lump them in Indian and Pakis. Take that back you sick fuck.
>>
>non white
>can't get laid even with decades of liberal brainwashing

Fucking kek m8, how can you be this basic?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.