[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just have a One-Night Stand, anon. You'll feel better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Just have a One-Night Stand, anon. You'll feel better.
>>
>>25111471
but that involved seducing a girl and I can't even talk to one
>>
That's haraam. You don't eat meat somebody has already digested would you?
>>
>>25111471
>"just have a one night stand anon! it's so easy!"
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25111501
Nah man just go to a bar and bee yourself bro
>>
>don't have a long term relationship! just fuck random people instead
>>
You say that like it's the easiest thing in the world to do

It is for any female and Chad
>>
>>25111559
It's written by a woman, I would assume that it is aimed towards women.
>>
>>25111471
>people have a happier and healthier life because they have sex
>not the other way around
It pains me to see just how completely oblivious these normies are to the fact that people exist that do not live in a constant state of bliss.

Just fucking end it all...
>>
>>25111471
Man, these doesn't even phase me anymore. The stupidity and ignorance of humanity pokes its head out at any and every given opportunity. We can't contain it.
>>
>>25111471
Someday normie whores will drop into hell, screaming as they plummet.
>>
>>25111471
i don't need to have sex to have an orgasm
>>
>2015
>getting orgasm from shit tier woman
>not getting orgasm from god tier masturbation
Fucking cvcks amirite
>>
File: 1412970782125.jpg (306 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
1412970782125.jpg
306 KB, 1223x1541
>>25111471
Too bad that's wrong.
>>
>>25111471
> BUSTLE
> tattoos
> hipster glasses
heh. This doesn't even surprise or phase me anymore
>>
Microchimerism.
>>
File: 1450498161247.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450498161247.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>25111471
>Sex is healthy
Meaningful sex is. One night stands are not healthy, all studies done on whores says they are in a much worse mental state than women who stay with one guy and actually try and build something.

Women are stupid whores who can't see what they actually are, in fact they will fight their own nature just to ruin our own happiness. Women must get some sort of faulty satisfaction from ruining what we enjoy. Women were always happier being caretakers and housewives, ever since they started the dank meme of women in the workforce their happiness has plummeted and the only thing they can do now is point the finger at men.

Our society protects and ignores these whores. Eventually things will crash and the problem will have to be fixed because every other possible option will have been exhausted.
>>
>>25111954
These data are from 1995. That's over two decades ago man. Times have changed. Before if you were having sex with 8 guys something was totally wrong with you. Now, it's commonplace. The social stigmas have changed what is considered extreme. The extremes of today are probably similarly damaging, but normal numbers of partners for women like 5-10 below 30 today are likely to be similar to women who had slept with 1-2 guys in the past.
>>
>>25112025
Thank God for that. My mom was a slut and fucked tons of Chads and it balanced out my beta provider father's shitty genes. I inherited his social anxiety and his anhedonia, but everything else from my mother and Chads who fucked her because I'm fairly Chad-like myself. No way my beta as fuck father could have produced a genetically superior person like me without help from Chad's semen changing my mother's genes.
>>
>>25111559
>tfw went to a bar with some m8s
>7/10 slut that my mate hits on
>She puts my hand on her boob
>He goes back to our hotel room and fucks the shit out of her
It's luck. If I had seen her first I could've at least gotten oral.
>>
>>25111954
it's 2015 loser
>>
Tbhfam, anyone who does a one night stand is a degenerate, disgusting orcish mongrel, below even the lowly cave goblin who robs merchants and hoards fake silver spoons as "wealth"
>>
When I have one night stands, I get too nervous and get a limp dick.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.