[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"It's gay to fuck trannies" Pretty sure no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1450225532498.jpg (67 KB, 599x945) Image search: [Google]
1450225532498.jpg
67 KB, 599x945
>"It's gay to fuck trannies"

Pretty sure no gay man would be physically attracted to this.
>>
If it didnt have a dick
>>
>>25111322
>comes to /r9k/ to have his insecurities about wanting to fuck Bailey Jay approved

You're just gay OP, the sooner you come to accept this the better.
>>
>>25111383

ok, what if you just got a BJ from a tranny and didnt have to touch the dick?

gay or no?
>>
>>25111383
they can have their dicks removed right?

I remember the dud in the game Catherine fucked the waitress who apparently was a dude once. Idk if it's just vidya nonsense tho
>>
>>25111322
It seems like a lot of homosexual women are attracted to women who look like guys, so based on that it would make sense for gay men to be attracted to men who look like women, but I admit it doesn't seem like it's as common.

Actually I really think that sexual attraction to different sexes is not black and white but rather an entire spectrum.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 462x839) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 462x839
>>25111322
If you think any tranny is more attractive or normal than a twink you're fucking degenerate
>>
File: trannies die.png (438 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
trannies die.png
438 KB, 640x584
>>25111322
Do you really think you're convincing straight men to start dating men with body dysmorphia?
>>
>>25111410

That's like asking if it's gay to get a blowjob from a gay guy

>>25111417

Yeah, they can but their private parts look so artificial that by the time you're both in bed, it would be too late.
>>
Passable trannies look plastic and fake. Wait for the sjw to fully take over the world and let boys take hormones before hitting puberty, then you will have good ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 1280x1636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 1280x1636
Also i don't understand how straight people don't want to fuck a twink
>>
>implying that you have acces to a turbo trannie to fuck
>still being a man
you are fucking gay OP, just imagine the smell of theyr male body strong af is just nasty
>>
I fap to ladyboys/trannies but am not attracted to men in the slightest. What does this make me?
>>
>>25111417

Not removed, just inverted. The procedure splits the penis in half, inverts it into the newly created vaginal cavity, uses the glans to form the clitoris, and uses remaining skin from the testicles to create the dermal layer around the vagina.

So basically, you're thrusting your dick against another dick. Female anatomy is the same way though. Men and women are formed from the same features. In the case of females, their clitoris consists of the same parts as the male glans, only much less pronounced.
>>
>>25111539
It makes you pathetic
>>
>>25111539
It makes you a homosexual.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KmBqwVW637
>>
File: 7.webm (1 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
7.webm
1 MB, 480x480
>>25111637
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KmBqwVW637
>mfw my comments are vocarood

>>25111539
you know that ladyboys and trannies ARE men right?

It's like saying "I don't like eating soy or tofu but I love veggieburgers and tofu dogs"
>>
>>25111322
That's because gays aren't in denial, where as guys who want to fuck trannies are.
>>
>>25111543
>has no idea what hes talking about at all
>>
>>25111518
>>25111468
>tfw no chad to turn into my personal torture slut
>>
>>25111322
If it has a dick then you're a fag. End of story.
>>
>>25111637
>roastie getting toasted
i love that vocaroo voice clip
>>
It's not gay to fuck trannies but it does lead you to being bi. I had to learn this the hard way.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.