[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
piss thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1426462067811.png (215 KB, 285x378) Image search: [Google]
1426462067811.png
215 KB, 285x378
>Always pee standing up without raising the toilet seat up
>obviously there's a lot of piss each time but I wipe it off with toilet paper
Is everyone doing that as well? I recently realise that's quite disgusting if everybody do it
>>
>current year
>not pissing in the sink

Get a load of this chump, robots
>>
That's my system, but it works because I have good aim and nobody else uses my bathroom.
>>
>>25111083
Now when i do it i think about my mother and father sitting bare ass in my piss
>>
>>25111007
>standing up
jesus, just use a piss bottle like the rest of us
>>
>>25111145
i used to but after there's a bottle full of piss i don't know what to do with
>>
>>25111007
I always sit when I piss because I'm self-conscious about the noise.
>>
>>25111007
I sit down to piss. I find it much more comfortable and there isn't piss splashing all over the place.

It's a bit easier to piss standing up for the uncircumcised(which I am) without pissing all over the seat/floor, but it's sprinkles piss all over the place.

The circumcised dudes have it the worst when it comes to pissing standing up.
>>
>>25111007

Just piss in a jug like a civilized human being, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>25111081
this 2bh

pissing in the toilet just wastes water and tp
the sink is a urinal
>>
Don't feel like leaving dorm room at night
Used to piss in bottles or my room sink, roommate got pissed, ha ha, threatened to tell, get me booted from the dorm
Our windows have a small, 3 inch, pane that cranks out at the bottom
I got a piece of pvc pipe and a car urinal
Got my bed up near the ceiling with desk and chair, fridge, micro, below with a bunch of blankets and partitions around it, so my dorm-mate can't see me and I can jack in peace
so I open the window, slide out the pipe and piss out the window down on the street below, we are about 20 stories up, I go to school in a major city
Now it's winter and the people on the street are getting piss/snowed on
Yess
>>
I just leave it down and dont piss on the seat cause im not a retard that can aim
>>
>>25113646
Not all of us are super short like you. My dick hangs like 2 feet over the seat. It's hard to control your stream at that altitude.
>>
When in public toilets or in pub/restaurant i don't wash hands, but I'm afraid people will notice so i stay an extra minute and turn on the tapfor a while. Is somebody else doing this?
>>
>>25113764
I've gotten so used to washing my dick in the sink at home that sometimes I do it in public.
>>
>tfw too short to piss in the sink
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.