[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long have you been neet /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448063500303.jpg (363 KB, 611x689) Image search: [Google]
1448063500303.jpg
363 KB, 611x689
How long have you been neet /r9k/?
>>
I have been a neet and I have been a wagecuck and both are horrible ways to live
>>
I'm a student. Government sends me money while I study at tech school.
NEETs should move to Australia.
>>
>>25111011

fucking... this

After high school i was unemployed all year. and it fucking sucked not having a job. but then i got a job at a store for three months and it fucking sucked. shit pay half of my money went into gas. and i never had any fucking time to myself. and everyone was such a jerk. then i got laid off. in late 2013.. its been years now and the longer my unemployment is the less and less likely i am to be hired.

and just being in a shitty small white trash town all the time with no money and nothing to do but internet is a horrible life as well.

how do you beat the neet wagecuk cycle?
is it even possible or are we trapped here
>>
>>25111029

>NEET
>studying

You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you bogan?
>>
>>25110976

rare Satou is rare
>>
Since I graduated from HS, 8 months ago, joining the Military so its over in 2 months.. cant wait tbqh, ive been doing like 500 push ups a day
>>
almost 2 years
>>
>>25113009
What kinda results did you get from the push ups?
>>
File: 1445752630054.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445752630054.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
Was NEET for four years.

>>25112548
It sort of sucks. All that time gone but when I was a NEET I didn't do anything anyway outside of existing and a few chores around the house because I didn't want to burden my grandfather that much.

At least I have a LITTLE bit of money for a few things I want to do. Just that I tend to retain a lot of my NEET-like tendencies like rarely leaving my place unless it is for errands or work so I don't meet people or if I can laze around in bed I do that even though there are things I want to accomplish, also letting myself indulge in too much 4chan.
>>
>>25113049
I started being only able to do 16 in a row, 23 months ago, now I can do over 100. My muscles don't really look that big but they are extremely toned, its like every little muscle is exposed. Quality over quantity i guess
>>
all my life... go to physical therapy and personal trainer three times a week
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.