[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /atheist/ here? The euphoric feel is not a good one. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: despair.png (92 KB, 640x540) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
92 KB, 640x540
Who /atheist/ here?
The euphoric feel is not a good one.
I can't browse /pol/ anymore either.
>>
Don't kid yourself, most of /pol/ is atheist. In fact almost every single poll on religiosity on /pol/ returns with majority atheist results.
>>
>>25110940
The Christfags are an extremely loud minority though.
It triggers me, makes me feel like shit.
>>
Atheist here. Nobody cares what you don't believe in.
>>
>>25110977
Just scroll by, post a one liner if you must.
>>
>>25110977
The 'Fedora' forced meme originated from Reddit back in 2012. That's why it's a loud minority: Newfags forcing an unfunny 'joke' as a meme and shitposting in general.
>>
Haha, you don't believe in the one true God.

Eastern orthodox master race here. I'm all like deus vult this and fuck euphorics and muslims that.

I had difficulty with faith as a protestant. You can only listen to the pastor saying be a bad person all the time except man up and marry those sluts for so long. Orthodox is real faith though. They hate faggots and sluts, unlike Baptistcucks and Episcopaliancucks.
>>
>>25111055

I suggest 'how many bananas do you think will fit in my godless heathen ass?".
>>
>>25111149

The Fedora "forced" meme is a meme to target faggots who think they're above everyone else because of muh intelligence and muh grammar/spelling skills.
>>
>>25111441
I think it's more to do with calling people out for being pretentious.
>>
>>25111441
It has never been used that way and it's normally thrown up as a strawman or even as a basic nonsense no-substance reply the majority of the time.
>>
>>25111569
I just use it for general meme-posting bait.

>The history is written by the victor
>The end justifies the means
fedora.jpg

I have no idea if this makes any sense or why someone would find it funny/annoying.
>>
>>25111441

It's always been for atheists. Sometimes it's used to poke fun at reddit cuck sjws, but primarily it's an atheist thing.
>>
>2015
>even letting your mind linger on the topic for a second

its time to move on from this debate for good, atheism has won by default long ago
>>
>>25111662
You and every other person who uses it.

>person posts thing I don't like
>fedora.jpg
I will never understand. Maybe it's a by-product of the phone browsing age where posts become far shorter and lacking in quality.
>>
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people" -Karl Marx

I regret that my parents didn't raise me to be religious. I see what it gives people, and it's literally the most effective anti-depressant ever. I'll never believe in God, but I'll always regret that fact.
>>
File: 2000px-Templar_Flag_6.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Templar_Flag_6.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x3000
Look, when the next crusades come you will be the first to go along with the mussies,feminists,racemixers,liberals and journalists.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.
>>
>>25111832
Isn't christianity under lower numbers than muslims, jews or atheists? maybe jews would help though
>>
File: elmo_templare_13-450x450.jpg (46 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
elmo_templare_13-450x450.jpg
46 KB, 450x450
>>25111965
"A Templar Knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly armed, and need fear neither demons nor men."

We have God on our side.
>>
>>25110899
>atheist
>go back to /b/
/pol/ has a lot of atheists they just don't identify themselves as one for the most part because they are more agnostic atheists like anyone with half a brain, also religion has done a shitload of good for the world so it's not worth caring about this shit enough to identify yourself as something you fedoralord.
>>
>>25111732
Memes are easier to digest and easier to produce than a thought out response. It's sad, but I'm not surprised.
>>
>>25112181

Atheists are so retarded it's not even worth doing more than a meme. Why waste time?
>>
File: 1449638205054.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
1449638205054.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
>>25112144
You don't know how to use greentext.
That's really sad.

There's no need to get so upset either.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.