[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to a strip club by myself for the first time tonight, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (60 KB, 136x199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 136x199
Going to a strip club by myself for the first time tonight, what should I expect?
>>
>what should I expect?

nothing
>>
You're probably going to feel out of place and see the exact types of people that you dislike so much. Chads, gangster wannabes, etc. If you drink a moderate amount and relax you might end up enjoying it though
>>
> paying to get blue balled

What is even the point? Why not save your money and go to a massage parlor instead?
>>
They will wander up to you and ask if you want a dance. If you say yes they'll take you over to a dark corner and dance for one song length. They'll try to ask you if you want another, around here each dance is $20. It's a fucking rip off desu and you leave with blue balls but seeing tits in real life is fun too. Drinks are expensive too.
>>
Don't OP, it's a huge waste of money and will fill you with longings that will never be fulfilled
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.