[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you mind if your gf didn't shave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: m03-0.jpg (384 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
m03-0.jpg
384 KB, 1024x1536
Would you mind if your gf didn't shave?
>>
Kind of. I wouldn't mind her having a thin/mild bush. But any hair anywhere else would be disgusting.
>>
File: 1421437460295.jpg (160 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1421437460295.jpg
160 KB, 600x709
I think it depends at what stage of the relationship we're at. But if she had man legs like in that pic, then I'd probably mind.
>>
>>25110445
Her pussy? No. Her armpits? Maybe not. Her legs? Definitely. That's just gross.
>>
>>25110445

My gf doesn't shave anything but her privates and armpits, and that occasionally.

She has like 5 hairs on the inside of her leg, around the calves, and I think it's cute. She does shave them every few days during the summer but I honestly don't mind if she doesn't.
>>
would prefer if she didnt shave her pubes and armpits, but leg hair on girls is just gross
>>
Hair is natural anons. I wouldn't mind a hairy gf.
>>
>>25110611
This anon gets it.

I like the look of a nice bush, and hairy armpits can be attractive in some cases, but I just can't get on board with hairy legs. I don't know why, but it just repulses me.
>>
>>25111255

me neither usually. But my wife has this really slow growing thin hair that if she lets it go is not really unattractive at all. She doesn't have to shave her legs very often at all
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.