[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/showercup/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 940x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 940x1200
>tfw mine just broke
Anyone else know this feel? Been using mine for 2 years now so there's lots of sentimental value to it
>>
>>25110251
fuck senpai. i haven't used one in years. when mine broke i never replaced it and just stopped using them ;-;
>>
What is a shower cup.
>>
>tfw your mom threw your shower cup out
That's just wasteful. Now I have to get a new one.
>>
>>25110490
I usually hide mine in the closet
Haven't had any trouble with having it there yet
>>
>>25110454
Probably the same thing as "fingerbox". It means nothing. and the point is that you don't get what it is while everyone is in on it.
>>
>mfw I actually have a showercup

I use it when I get thirsty, it's a lot easier than just drinking from the showerhead like a god damn idiot
>>
>>25110454
A cup you take in the shower with you

Either for drinking or for filling up with shower water and dumping it on your head or something
>>
>>25110741
Thanks buddy.

This is an original comment.
>>
Does anyone else have one for home and one for the theatre showers?

The one I use at the theatre isn't as nice so in case it gets broke or stolen I won't care as much
>>
File: 1450508515231.jpg (94 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1450508515231.jpg
94 KB, 600x596
>>25110781
I used to do that too when i was a kid. I'd have my favorite cup in the bathroom to use it with the shower-head. Felt pretty good to drink from it, if only to assert to my parents that bathroom showering water is in fact, as drinkable as the tap water in the kitchen, and they could go fuck themselves.
>>
>>25110251
Showercup 2015.
Is this the new fingerbox?
>>
>>25110912
Are you the new thread idiot?
>>
>>25110876
You realize that if it was one of those detachable showerheads, your mother would take it and spray it on her cooch to get off, right? You'd have nasty cooch juices all over it, and now it's in your cup and you drank it.

Your dad did the same thing but with his asshole.
>>
>>25110988
oediphobe, there's nothing wrong with drinking your mom's delicious pussy nectar
>>
>>25110988
Nah. If that was the case, she would have explicitly forbidden me from drinking water from it. Plus she wouldn't do that.
>>
File: 1290476447425.jpg (2 KB, 117x126) Image search: [Google]
1290476447425.jpg
2 KB, 117x126
>>25111109
>Plus she wouldn't do that.
All women lie.
>>
>>25110781
i had a cup but it was for bath salts

when i'm bored while showering i fill it up with water then tip it upside down and try to catch the water again when it drops
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x387
You need to step your game up....

> shower cup?
> plebs

Get on my level...
>>
>>25110988
It's not like women shove the entire thing up their vagoob when they masturbate, it's about the warm liquid and the vibrations the water pressure makes.
>>
>>25110804
>for filling up with shower water and dumping it on your head or something

If only there were some kind of device you could stand under to have water poured on your head
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.