[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my normie sister is a degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: crying_pepe.jpg (40 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.jpg
40 KB, 550x550
>be 23
>have sister, almost 28
>we have a group chat going for one of the famous smartphone messaging apps
>the group chat includes my mother and father as well as my uncle and his wife
>she just posted pictures of herself in a strip show for women
>she sits on the lap of one stripper, hugging him
>she isn't even divorced from her husband yet, but lives separately
>neither my dad nor my mother have the balls to tell her to STOP POSTING THIS DEGENERATE SHIT WHERE MY UNCLE AND HIS RELIGIOUS WIFE CAN SEE IT
What the FUCK should I do? Do I really have to teach my older sister some basic decency now if my parents won't do it?
>>
>>25110237
grow some balls and tell her STOP POSTING THIS DEGENERATE SHIT WHERE MY UNCLE AND HIS RELIGIOUS WIFE CAN SEE IT
>>
>>25110289
It's 1:37 AM where I live so I definitely won't do that right now. I might tomorrow morning, but is it really my job to do this? Why the FUCK won't my parents, who are responsible for their children, say anything? My mother hinted that she disapproves, but being a woman she isn't really harsh about it, but my father just doesn't give a shit.

WHY ARE BABY BOOMERS SUCH LIBERAL IDIOTS?
>>
Don't do it, since you're a guy and most probably a virgin everything you say will be disregarded and you'll be made into that disgusting male attacking a poor girl.
Seriously OP, don't ruin your relationship with your family. There's nothing you can do.
>>
>>25110237
lmao the fact that you're posting here indicates you're the only degenerate in your family, OP.
>>
>>25110237
Maybe she wants to offend your stupid uncle and religious wife.
Seriously fuck religious people
>>
>>25110731
She's the sweetest woman I've met and her cooking skills are exceptional.

>>25110644
I'm not the one who is divorced because I couldn't get enough of the cock carousel.
>>
>>25110731
+tip'd my good sir
>>
>>25110786
More like you couldn't get on the cock carousel
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.