[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you robots align with this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: lifemistakes.png (157 KB, 238x302) Image search: [Google]
lifemistakes.png
157 KB, 238x302
How many of you robots align with this show?
>>
i'm not sick but i'mnot well

and i'm so hot

cause i'm in hell
>>
>>25109920
best British comedy desu, probably the only one I like infact (I am British)
Last few series were pretty shoddy though, just the odd laugh.
>>
>>25109920
the finale ended just as I pictured it, things did not go well for them, and I'd have it no other way.
>>
Yeah, Mark hits about 70% of my traits.
>>
>>25110015
I am as cynical and socially awkward as Mark, yet don't give a shit and am a lazy leech like Jez.
>>
https://youtu.be/T8Xb_7YDroQ
thread theme
>>
>>25109920
More than I like to admit to myself. I think the whole "actively sabotaging the happiness of others" part of Mark's character that they really played up in the last season hit particularly close to home

>"must stop actually rubbing my hands"
>>
What show this is?
>>
What show is that?

original familia to be honest
>>
>>25110145
>>25110148
Peep Show, watch it niggers it's amazing
>>
>tfw Jeremy eats the dead dog
>>
Im not as socially awkward as mark, im just as lazy and unproductive as jeremy but without the sex and drugs
>>
I identify more with Jeremy than Mark. The way he hasn't made the smallest, incremental progress in years.. Not really proud of that.
>>
>>25109985
i kind of wish i stopped watching 10 minutes before the end. april was a qt.

>tfw mark gets laid more than you do
>>
well yes its my favourite show
but you can sense when mark or jez is going to make a stupid decision before they do it.
They do stupid shit because its a comedy.

Also mark and jez regularly get laid and have girlfriends. In that way I don't think the show is that realistic.
>>
File: cvck.png (104 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
cvck.png
104 KB, 216x216
>>25110050
I'm also a literal mix of Mark and Jez
>>
>>25109985
Same here.
If they had ended it any other way it would of been a shame, so i'm happy that they went with it just being them miserable and alone with only each other.
>>
what the fuck is a washing machine doing in a pub
>>
File: 1388959369297.jpg (52 KB, 434x483) Image search: [Google]
1388959369297.jpg
52 KB, 434x483
I identify with certain parts of both characters. They both live in a nice flat together and actually talk to women though so they're still doing better than me
>>
Can't really identify with Mark as he can easily get a gf/talk to women. I identify with Jeremy because he oversells himself when he's basically a NEET who isn't good at much. I want to get better at doing that
>>
>>25110537
apparently is trippy, like "whoa theres a washing machine. fucking mental, yeah?"
>>
>tfw i'm the worst parts of mark, jez and hans

Better question though. What the fuck are we going to do now that it's over. I've been looking forward to this last season for what must have been almost 2 years now right? And now it's over.
>>
r9k the show

tfw im mark but cant talk to women as well as he can

it makes me feel better about my life, when something shit happens i like to play the theme tune in my head and pretend im in my own personal peepshow, for example

>be me doing apprenticeship
>spend 5 months abroad working for company, have to get a training book completed
>guy responsible is indian manlet, he dislikes me and picks on me instead of training, 5 months of hell
>get home
>called to company office on other side of country
>cut finger and it bleeds over my files and training book
>didnt get enough of training book signed off
>get fired, beg boss before she fires me
>"all i have is this job, i dont have any friends, i havnt had sex in a year and dont even enjoy it"
>fired anyway
>ex boss offers to call me a taxi but i walk in dark instead
>get lost in city
>have to pay 15 quid for taxi to train station
>get to train station
>train leaving as i arrive on platform
>next one is in 3 hours
>as train drives away i think about how this is like the end of a peepshow episode
>>
File: Bag him.png (1 MB, 1256x747) Image search: [Google]
Bag him.png
1 MB, 1256x747
>>25110442
There was something off about her though, I could never put my finger on it
>>25110517
I bet they fuck on the possible Christmas special

>This entire scene
>>
>>25110702

she was quite robotic. I bet that's what i look like to other people; awkward, uneasy, shy etc. I'm not a qt so its not a desirable quality.
>>
>>25109920
I don't understand why Mark gets laid so much, he is so beta.
>>
>>25110702
Why would there be a christmas special you retard? How do you have this kind of optimism after 9 seasons of examples of why life is shit?

Your post is so foolhardy and naive it legitimately reminds of something Jez would put forward during a discussion.
>>
>>25110583
This. I kind of want to just rewatch it but it sucks that it's over and nothing's going to fill its niche.
>>
>>25109920

I relate more to jez because I am lazy and impulsive
>>
>>25109937
nanana nana na na weow~
>>
>>25109920
Love peep show, sad its over.. hopefully they bring the show back some day maybe a few episodes or a short film..

I am completely different from the two characters yet relate in everyway, just as mark and jez are completely different i find myself in between them.

I liked the way it ended, just as usual wish there was more and in my opinion there was never a bad season, every episode was great.
>>
I am basically Jeremy, I randomly get girls out of my league all the time through lies and the like but I am just a loser socially.
>>
>>25113040
It's not over. The newest season is out right now. I get the impression that people in this thread do not realize season 9 has been out for a couple of weeks now.
>>
>>25113134
Yeah and I have watched series 9 you fucking cretin.

It is over... I watched series 9 and that is it, this is why I said I liked how it ended yet wish there were more

fucking nut
>>
>>25113134
Season 9 finished Wednesday and its the final series...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.