[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rare Items Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
What is the rarest item that you own?

My brother and I once got a coupon for a free taco from taco bell and it had no expiration date. He's still got it in his collection.
>>
Sealed can of Pepsi that contains no Pepsi.
>>
I stole a girls socks years ago.... Still have it.
>>
>a few books so obscure I could not find them anywhere online
>a coin collection with some really old and hard to find shit
>>
>>25109726
My grandpa collects cans like that. He sticks them with a pin and lets the beer or soda out though.
>>
Idk I have some records with >200 copies pressed
>>
Everything that I own are equally worthless and ordinary. From those, I guess the rarest is an old coin. I'm not a coin collector, I just have this particular coin from the the late 70s or so, when my country used a different currency.
>>
>owned a piece of the Berlin Wall when I was a kid
>sealed in a bag thing with a cert of authenticity and everything
>lost it during one of the many times I had to move
>>
the tears of a cuck sealed in a small bottle. cures status ailments such as silence and petrification.
>>
>>25109872
Same, but 300 press.
>>
>>25109872
>>200 copies pressed
all the record I own have over 200 copies pressed
>>
File: The-Coneheads-LP1.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1188) Image search: [Google]
The-Coneheads-LP1.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1188
>>25109694
this record sells for like $200 on discogs and i have a first pressing, thats not even the rarest of my collection
>>
>>25110080
>thats not even my final form
>>
>bunch of weird clothes I bought at thrift shops.
>my virginity
>an american coins from the 60s (I'm in eastern europe and no one has american coins here)
>>
>>25109694
I have a 1993 Kawasaki ZR1100 motorbike that is a Japanese import
>it isn't stock anymore
>>
>>25110080

that album cover is sick
>>
When I was 19 I was staying with my Grandma and my Uncle came up from the weekend for an AA convention and brought a friend and his daughter who was 16-17. His daughter left a shirt behind and it has been my cum rag ever since. Have never washed it. 22 now.

I also have a stolen rock that was carved by cavemen. I stole it out of an exhibit when I went on a field trip to some caverns in the 2nd grade.
>>
Pure Aryan genes.
>>
i have a ps4 and a copy of the taken king and tales of incestiria
>>
>>25110093
>>25110133
One of my recent favorites, hopefully it's a sign of things to come in music, not much is known about these kids other than they're from rural Indiana, appear to be some form of robot/cyborgs, don't do interviews and play very few shows, the name of the record is "14 Year Old High School PC-Fascist Hype Lords Rip Off Devo for the Sake of Extorting $$$ from Helpless Impressionable Midwestern Internet Peoplepunks L.P", which speaks for itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtHe4bc4q70
>>
>>25109694
>press release fuzztones record
>have a keyhole dr alimantado record, cant find them anywhere
>have a finger from a roman statue
>a lot of well kept ration books and shit from my grandmother
>misprinted baby love 45 from the supremes
>family have lots of David Mach's original artwork as he's a close family friend
>>
>>25110176
so you're Iranian
>>
>>25109694
I've got a commodore 64 in the loft collecting dust and there are some old motorcycles in the garage.
>>
File: revero_large.jpg (47 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
revero_large.jpg
47 KB, 480x480
probably this but I can't be sure
>>
>>25109886

I have a penny from 1812. Rusty as FUCK.
>>
I have a ton of coins/stamps, most 100-50 years old and random things I found metal detecting. Most is just trash and only worth $1-$2 each but maybe one day it'll be rarer/worth more
>>
An original Frank Frazetta illustration.
A sealed bottle of Orbitz circa 1997.
A blurry picture of me and Kanye.
A spooky signed picture of Nicolas Cage.
Some other weird shit.

My mother is an antique dealer so if something were ever to happen to her all her rare old shit would pass on to my ownership.
>>
two albums from a pressing of fifty
my favorite artists, too
feels good man
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 791x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 791x700
The plastic dragon from the skyrim collectors edition.

About to get the pip boy fo4.

I'm a sucker for plastic items that do nothing but jack the price of the game up.. Shieeeeet
>>
Sports Illustrated spelled the MSU coach's name wrong on the cover, they're recalling them and fixing it. Saw a stack of the misprints at Rite Aid today and bought one.
>>
I have a combat knife from ww2 and flint lock pistol from the 1800's that my great grandfather used when he was a cabin boy
>>
I've got a Roland TB-303
>>
File: AR 180 Wannabe Artsy.jpg (802 KB, 2000x839) Image search: [Google]
AR 180 Wannabe Artsy.jpg
802 KB, 2000x839
>>25109694
An AR180. Even though it is from the common manufacturer, Sterling, it still is uncommon at best.

I almost had a Bushmaster/Gwinn Arm pistol but the guy sold it before I could get the money.
>>
File: our cars.jpg (93 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
our cars.jpg
93 KB, 960x640
>>25112905

Mirin', I always loved the simplicity of the 180 and its piston based operation.
As for me, that AE86 on the left.
>>
>>25112954

Me again,
I also own a newspaper page from 1945.
>>
>>25113027
bruh i could tear open the walls of my house and half the insulation will be papers from the 40s or earlier.
>>
>>25113046
I work plumbing and some pip insulations were from the 60s, had Mazda ads for a 1800 sedan.

My newspaper page, had surrendering German troops, ect, and its in pristine shape.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.