[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ help me. >Get dragged to aunt's birthday party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(6).jpg
11 KB, 300x168
/r9k/ help me.
>Get dragged to aunt's birthday party at local pub (says a lot about our family/town)
>At least 25 people in our group
>Agonize over menu for ten minutes
>Give up and order tendies
>Sitting around
>Imouto Rees a mighty REEEEEEEEEEEE and starts kicking at things
>Mom downs her drink, grabs the kid, tells stepdad to cancel her order
>We all came in one car, so stepdad downs his drink and leaves
>I stay because tendies
>Now stuck at party at a local pub with 25-ish extended family members
>Grandma's already asking about jobs
This is hell. Why do they do this to me?

Might as well share your stories too, robots.

Pic related is a good representation. Will provide pics upon request.
>>
>>25109678
Get drunk. If you don't care what they think about you, you would have fun.
>>
>>25109678
how old are you? also post a pic
>>
Why did your sister ree?
>>
File: Nr3wcWe.jpg (945 KB, 2362x4198) Image search: [Google]
Nr3wcWe.jpg
945 KB, 2362x4198
>>25109722
God I wish I could. Alas...
>>25109813
I'm 19.
>>25110123
She's almost 3 and bipolar or some shit. Probably tired. Also I might have ree'd in front of her once or twice.
>>
>>25110230
Post a pic of the actual group. What's the age group here?
>>
>>25110230
someone ur age? try talk to she/him
>>
Hijacking your thread OP

>wanna hang out with my friend at our other friends' house since they usually party on Saturday night
>whoops it's Raid night in WoW, he can't come
cool

Our other mutual friend is much worse off, WoW is his fulltime job. He's just up in the mountains at his dad's farm hiding from real life. I may be a NEET but at least I'm halfway trying to get a job.

fuck WoW
>>
File: nzu8n6p.jpg (1015 KB, 2362x4198) Image search: [Google]
nzu8n6p.jpg
1015 KB, 2362x4198
>>25110287
Fine, fine.
>1-3 years, age gap, 20-30, 40-70, age gap, 92

>>25110316
There's maybe 2 around my age here.

>>25110391
Share the stories, keeps the thread around longer.
>>
>>25110417
Get someone cool to order you beer. I'll make a recommendation if you post the beer list.
>>
>>25110417
You're afraid of old people? Seriously?
>>
>>25109678
just leave and walk home
>>
>>25110469
Pretty sure there's no one here who would order me anything. Could've gotten away with it at the beginning, waitress was telling me what's on draft. Mom outed me.
>>25110476
Baby boomers, man. I'm a millennial. They'll eat me alive.
>>25110512
That's a 45 minute walk in subfreezing temperatures. And I didn't bring a jacket.
>>
>>25110633
>Mom outed me.
You've got a cool mom there OP

>mom downs her drink
So an old lady can drink alcohol but not a young fully grown man, and she agrees with that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.