[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went on holiday with family on holiday >chose a cheap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Generally Unhappy.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
Generally Unhappy.png
8 KB, 509x619
>went on holiday with family on holiday
>chose a cheap youth-oriented location with clubs and normies and chads and stacies; rather than an expensive but quiet family/senior area
>spend the week feeling like shit due to weather and jet lag and not doing anything
>wake up at noon, tan with mom for the afternoon, go out to have dinner then come home and go to bed, hating life throughout
>one day sitting outside of hotel room, looking tired and pissed
>old man staying nearby walks by and asks "enjoying all this staying up, partying and drinking, eh?"
>say "haha, yeah"
>tfw it was a complete fucking lie
>tfw i will never be normie or chad
kill me please
>>
failed normies pls
>>
Did you get at least drunker than fuck and eat some chicken fingers?
>>
>>25111464
didnt touch any alcohol (or women) throughout
>>
>>25111643
Then that is a sad holiday.
>>
I know that feels senpai, been on vacation beautiful people every where while I'm standing around all autistic
>>
>>25111892

sums up my life tbqh
>>
>>25111948

the sad part was he assumed i was totes normie/chad
i have the potential
but am not executing
>>
>>25109612
where did you go and why did you decide to be miserable the whole time?
>>
>>25112248
greecopoor
i didnt decide to be miserable, just felt it
got pretty jetlagged which wasnt good
was too hot and i wasnt used to the climate, which also made me feel tired af all the time and i didnt want to do anything
easily got sweaty which made me feel uncomfortable and unclean and fucked my hair up
constantly having to put on sticky ass sunscreen didnt help
then having my skin peel was disgusting and shitty as well
slept insufficiently, and probably also poorly as my body wasnt used to the climate in my room
felt as if i was wasting my time and my life by not doing anything and getting this undeserved rest

legit just wanted to stay indoors in bed for the whole time

i used to think holidays were great, but nope, you just feel hot and uncomfortable and lazy and disgusting. if i could have a holiday for like one day, then sure, but 7 days was too long and much.
>>
>>25112435
you sound like you complain a lot and are always looking for an excuse to be miserable
>>
>>25112435
>greecopoor
what? is this an actual city name?
>>
>>25112435
the climate, the climate in my room, wah, wah wah

fuck off mongoloid fuck
>>
>>25112556

>not knowing about the /int/ "greeks are europoor" meme
i am upset

>>25112527
nice try my famm but i expected to have a good time
cant have a good time when you feel wasted when you're meant to be relaxing, or tired when you just got up after 10 hours of sleep, or disgustingly unclean when you just had a shower
and of course it was also the "look at me, im surrounded by people having fun and enjoying life and all these happy normies, and im in such a nice place and meant to be having a fun time, but i just want to die and cant stop feeling like shit" feel
>for an excuse to be miserable
literally hwat
>>
>>25112617

you hwat my bae
2 depressed you're too neet/wagecucking to afford a holiday, and are angered by my privilege?
>>
>>25112665
>>for an excuse to be miserable
>literally hwat
Im saying it seems like you were focusing on any minor thing and making yourself miserable
jetlag, heat, sweaty, sunscreen
I get the impression you just enjoy complaining
>>
>>25112717
>>tfw i will never be normie or chad
>kill me please
yeah, you seem like youre doing real great buddy
>>
I literally would have just drunk myself under the table at the bar and had a grand time. Wasted an opportunity to be wasted.
>>
>>25111464
knock knock, fucky
>>
>>25112792
This guy gets it.

Who's there, Ricky?
>>
>>25112773

better than you my honey poo

>>25112753

actually incorrect, first time im voicing my unhappiness about it to anyone

otherwise dont complain about shit unless its for comedy that both parties can agree with
>>
Tbh that's your primary mistake. You're at a party destination, you need to get drunk to fit in. Even normies don't have quite as much fun sober.

I can go hours without talking if I'm sober. Drunk, it still takes a while to warm up but after 4-6 drinks and maybe an hour or 2 of awkwardness, it gets fun, I start talking shit, even talking to some girls if my friends know them or are at least talking with them.

I still don't start conversations with randoms, but it's a lot easier to keep it going.

Also, stop taking yourself so fucking seriously. People only go to vacation towns to have fun. Most normies would chat up anyone who starts a conversation.
>>
>>25112435
is this the whiniest post on a board full of depressed whiney autists?
>>
>>25112998

>implying im nitpicking
>implying that literally wasnt the whole experience
>implying i didnt state that i felt shitty partly due to feeling so shitty in such a positive environment
the intelligence is unreal
>>
File: opisafag.png (119 KB, 1313x335) Image search: [Google]
opisafag.png
119 KB, 1313x335
>>25109612
>tfw i will never be normie or chad

do something about it robot
>>
>>25113260

brb checking priveladge
>>
>>25113189
this entire thread is you nitpicking
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.