[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of living like a nigger. How do i get out of neetlife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: neet.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
I'm tired of living like a nigger. How do i get out of neetlife?
>>
Get an entry level job doing simple shit any one straight out of high school could do.

I recommend finding a job at a grocery store, start out as a bagger or stocking. Maybe even look into a night shift position so you don't have to deal with customers as much.
>>
>>25109589
this, if you are actually getting neetbux, get your disability documentation and include it in the app, if you can function at all at the job they will love to get the disability credit from hiring you.
>>
Better question is how do you get people to support you besides your cause being just and your constitution strong.. intentional emotional manipulation? I refuse to be stepped on any longer. I don't want to have to commit an atrocity to teach people how to treat each other, it doesn't even work. They would paint him a positive light even though his heart is as black as my lungs. Enough. I can't warn much more sternly.
>>
>>25109537
Read about and practice social skills, because you're probably an autist if you browse this board. Job interviews are mostly about whether or not they like you, as opposed to being qualified.

Do voluntary work to get experience and references to put on your resume.

Apply to jobs. It can seem daunting but this is pretty important.

Even if you start off with a shit job, start learning some useful and marketable skill so you can get a less-shit job down the line. Take up programming as a hobby, or read books about marketing and sales and develop that kind of skillset.

Ganbatte, neetcuck.
>>
>wanting to get out of neetlife
>>
>>25109537
Depends. Did you already get disability money from the government? If you did.....go to college. If you didn't the fastest method would be joining the military.
>>
>>25109982
Normies cant handle the neet life
>>
>>25110012
Awful advice all around
>>
>>25110048
If you want to go somewhere in this world you have to put in hardwork and then reap the benefits of that work. It's very simple. It's the best advice.
>>
my advice is to start a business. If it tanks, you just go back to neetdom. If it succeeds, you're making money.
>>
>>25109537
I will give you my job if you give me your NEETbux
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.