[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of you are lonely as fuck, as am I. I just heard of cuddle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 13snug3.jpg (61 KB, 580x651) Image search: [Google]
13snug3.jpg
61 KB, 580x651
Most of you are lonely as fuck, as am I. I just heard of cuddle parties and will pull myself together, act like a real human bean and participate tomorrow. I don't expect to cuddle with 9/10s but I think it will be a good feel.
I'm excited.

Have you ever thought of that?
Has anyone been to such a thing?
>>
you're going to be cuddling with weirdo neets like yourself. are you alright with that?
>>
>>25109533
This, OP

The only people that would even consider cuddling with complete strangers are robots like you
>>
sounds like shit i don't like touching non intimates
>>
>>25109563
Better than nothing desu
>>
>>25109533
As long as they are the opposite gender and not obese, I am alright with that.

>>25109563
>robots like you
I am not a robot ;-;
Just a failed Chad
So there will be non-robots mostly because robots rather cuddle with their waifu pillow than having some human interaction. But I guess I will be one of the youngest, being 28.

>>25109591
Would you go there?
>>
>>25109494
lol what the fuck, sounds fucking weird
>>
>>25109494
But what if there are shitskins there?
>>
are these things real?
I've only ever heard of them on an episode of CSI

also, either you'll cuddle with a qt, get a boner and make the whole thing super awkward, or you'll cuddle with some ugly hambeast/man which is super weird and kinda fucked up
>>
>tfw have a phobia of body contact but still feel the desire to cuddle with someone
>tfw l never will because l'd just freak out if someone was touching me

oh, and also this >>25110031
>>
>>25110125
>are these things real?
I'm pretty sure Louis Theroux did a piece on them, the one he went to was set in a tepee IIRC, might have been in one of the US deserts.
>>
>>25110031
>>25110125
I am from Vienna, Austria. Only mentionable group of shitskins we have are Turks, they would never go to a cuddle party.
Also you only cuddle with someone you are comfortable with, no one forces you to cuddle a man or a fatty.
I guess they have to expect boners, I don't care.

>are these things real?
Just google it, chances are good there is something nearby if you live in a big city in a first world country.
>>
take mdma with a load of people, then do it.

much better
>>
>>25110242
you might be thinking of karl pilkington, he went to one in new mexico I believe
>>
Yes, that's the one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgKBAgyq3nw
>>
>>25109494
Is that Mercedes in the front?
>>
>>25110371
Fuck, this reply >>25110411 was meant for you.
>>
File: RvbOU.jpg (47 KB, 306x712) Image search: [Google]
RvbOU.jpg
47 KB, 306x712
>>25110031
what if he's really handsome?
>>
>>25109494
Doesn't hugging lose its meaning if you're just hugging some random schmuck and not someone you're intimate with? That's the main reason I'd never go to one of these.
>>
>>25110544
But that's the thing. Those people are so deprived of human contact and so desperate for it that they don't give a shit anymore about any emotional meaning hugs and cuddles have.
>>
>>25110544
If you have someone you're intimate with to cuddle, you wouldn't need to go to those.
It's mostly for people feeling lonely who are happy to have anyone to cuddle with. Sure it is better with your chosen one but it is also by far better than have nothing.

I like to try out new things. I even went to a tantric massage course two times. THAT'S weird. Massaging the bodies of naked random, mostly old, strangers in the beginner group while the people in the advanced group screaming like they are being stabbed while having multiple orgasms. Without touching genitals.
I didn't even got a boner while being massaged.

>>25110411
That's funny. They really cuddleraped him good in the end.

>>25110527
Looks like Indian Zyzz, also I wouldn't touch any male anyway.
>>
>>25110527
I'm not a faggot anon unlike some people here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.