[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a party (inb4 normie literally first party ive been to)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>at a party (inb4 normie literally first party ive been to)
>we order in pizzas
>two girls say they want vegetarian because theyre vegan or vegetarian cant remember
>pizzas arrive
>notice the two apparent vegetarians eating from the meat pizza
>no one seems to notice
>sit there in disbelief

WOMEN ARE LITERALLY A MEME HOLY SHIT
>>
>>25109458
>because theyre vegan or vegetarian cant remember
You know how to find out if someone is vegan? They'll tell you.
>>
https://youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI
>>
>>25109458
They thrive on attention anon, and they know that just because they have a vag they can get away with it.

I was at my only friends house once, and he invited some people over to drink ( I thought alcohol, fuck it they won't notice my autismo) , they only people who got super drunk were the women, and they didn't even bring any drink to contribute.
>>
>>25109458
They want everyone to hear it for social credit.

Is this your first rodeo?
>>
>>25109527
But just the fact they would so blatantly lie about a virtue like that

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT

It's not like lying about being a nice person but secretly being shitty/mischievous, it just DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE to do it

I still can't understand

To sit there and for no reason claim to be a vegetarian, then order it, then not eat it and eat the meat, in front of EVERYONE, what the fuck, it just doesn't make any sense, it's like an advanced form of childish stupidity or lack of understanding about ideals, personality or virtue, I'm literally flabbergasted

I think I'm gonna stop speaking to women
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.