[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many of you are insecure about your appearance. My question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Patrick-Dempsey-Nose-Job.jpg (50 KB, 520x318) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Dempsey-Nose-Job.jpg
50 KB, 520x318
Many of you are insecure about your appearance.

My question to you all is this: why don't you get plastic surgery to make yourself more attractive? I'm not talking about extreme changes, I'm talking about stuff like pic related. A slight reduction in nose size/shape, or something else on that small scale.

The genetic lottery fucking sucks. Why not choose what you look like, and remove the element of chance?
>>
>>25109177
are you willed to provide me that kind of money? no? see, it's not going to work for me.
>>
dude is 10 times more attractive than I am even in his before.
>>
I would need a hair transplant. they're too expensive and look like shit.
>>
>>25109213
Sure, it's expensive, but if you have a clear idea in your mind as to what you want to look like then saving ~20k should only take a few years if you work hard and live thriftily.
>>
Risk further injury and spend huge amounts of money instead of dealing with your insecurities, surely the american way to go about it.
>>
File: 1421810632052.jpg (58 KB, 966x768) Image search: [Google]
1421810632052.jpg
58 KB, 966x768
Because I don't have a $100k for a new face?
>>
Is there a procedure for dark. eye bags or protruding forehead? Other than that I just need a nose job and I'm good.
>>
>>25109338
A nose job is what I would want too

Other than that I think I might be ok, if I smile, shave and have a haircut I don't look too deformed

If I keep hitting the gym I may be able to pull off ottermode/athletic body type so that's a bonus
>>
>>25109177
Because it's a genetic lie. If plastic surgery is what it takes for me to get a girl then that requirement will be passed on to the next generation. I would just be starting a perpetual cycle of giving money to autistic plastic surgeons.
>>
>>25109271
We're all either students or dropouts here, anon. Maybe some people do take this route, but they aren't still here by the time they reach the end.

I'm gonna get my tits surgically removed desu but I'm happy with my face.
>>
Because the chances of it not looking fucking retarded are pretty slim. Also, the cost would be astronomical, your average bot would not be able to afford it.

Also, plastic surgery doesn't fix a shitty personality.
>>
>>25109309
Duck, he really likes like me in the second picture on the bottom. He did pretty well for himself. If he hits the gym he would be doing really well.

But he'd also be a total piece of shit if he didn't castrate himself.
>>
>>25110067
Sorry, did I say castrate? I meant get a vasectomy. That could have been quite the mix up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.