[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the bus driver kicked me off the bus today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 143179871579.jpg (63 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
143179871579.jpg
63 KB, 597x519
the bus driver kicked me off the bus today
>>
Are you black, anon
>>
what did you do?
i bet you deserved it
>>
What did you do? Stink up the place or creep out a girl?
>>
>>25109020
He knew you were an undesirable unfit for society
>>
Hello nice to meet you. We are happy you decided to post on this website just like all new people. Unfortudnly The quality of your post doesnt meet the requirments of this website or your age is under 18. Again we are sorry to inform you this. But dont get your chin down. There are webites that we can direct you. By The quality of your post we can recommend you to visit the site 9gag.org Which would suit you better. And to prevent The well being of everyone here we would be very greatful that you dont post again or reply to this post. Thank you for your understanding
>>
>>25109034
no

>>25109036
>>25109040
she said i stink
>>
>>25109072
do you? how often do you bathe? are you cleaning yourself properly?
basic hygine should be the foundation of your life, especially if you're NEET
>>
>>25109072
>stink
Reason enough to kick you
>>
>>25109114
i work with fish at a mini market

my bus pass expired so i was going to pay with cash but she just told me to get off the bus, politely
>>
>>25109142
bring spray on deodourant to work so that you at least try to mask the smell
at least you have an excuse though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.