[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup Niggers or should I said NEETs. I have the next 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Sup Niggers or should I said NEETs.

I have the next 2 weeks off. I decided to spend it on a trip to Japan that I have been planning for a long time. Since I am a single bachelor making over 100k thousand dollars a year.

You nigge...NEETs will never know this feel. Oh what's that? It's almost time for your bedtime and if you don't go to sleep now mommy will kick you out? I'll be here NEETs wandering the streets of the TOKYO and buying all the authentic Japanese food and animu I want.

Taaa taaa Niggers, I mean Neets.
>>
mack on some asian qts, visit a maido cafe, please, let me live through you
>>
dont forget to pay taxes to support my lifestyle of videogames and junk food

if you dont you'll be put in a cage full or niggers who want to rape you or shot
>>
File: IMG_20141230_154406725_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141230_154406725_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
but I know that feeling very well

I even went with my imouto
>>
>>25109096
>muh taxes
I work for the military, NEETger. My salary is tax free.
>>
>>25109096
Even Donald Trump pays taxes, but that doesn't mean you're better than him. Or do you seriously think you are better than people who do pay taxes, even glorious Trump?
>>
You think I give a fuck? I could get to Tokyo too if I wanted. I have money and access to more money. I just don't care anymore. Rome is burning, or at least all I see is that even if most other people don't, so I'm just going down in flames. Fuck it all, fuck your lifestyle, you think I want to live 20 years being some "single bachelor making over 100k thousand dollars a year"? You think that's envy inspiring? Oh right this is bait, but even so. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>25109116
Whats with the facemasks? Are they sick or something?
>>
>>25109136
Are you OP? What do you do in the military that earns ou that kind of money?
>>
Neetgers, I know you're out there. If you don't go to sleep earlier tonight mommy is going to kick you out. You can't be staying up shitposting and masturbating until 4am anymore.
>>
>>25109159
why does japan wear the mask?
>>
>>25111045
Yes because they are sick or they don't want to show their face or they don't want to get sick in public or on transit
>>
>>25108990

This is what a neet in Japan looks like.

https://youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
>>25109136

What 3rd world country doesn't charge taxes to their service members?

Because I can assure you that it's not one that also pays 100k to anybody who has been in <20 years and isn't high ranking as well.
>>
>>25108990
I've been to Japan. Went as a NEET. When I was a wage slave, I never had the time. Enjoy your two weeks of freedom. I think I'll take the next few years off.
>>
>100k thousand
Lol
>>
Neetgers
>>
File: bullshit.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>25108990
Sure you are.

suck my balls muted comment warning
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.