[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I realize how ridiculous this sounds, cause i always laughed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0024.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0024.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I realize how ridiculous this sounds, cause i always laughed at people like this, but

>How come that the major problems (some of em lifelong ones) are getting solved within few months of
>Kind of praying, but not really to this tree?

Is it magical? Is it just the fact that speaking my mind clearly and loudly (actually whisper) about the stuff i want the most (not material) keeps subconscious working towards my goals?

Whatever the explanation is, i am getting spiritual up in this bitch. I took 3 trips to that tree (its pretty deep and isolated in the woods)
and all of my wishes have come true.

When i said i would for once, not pussy out but claim the opportunity to fuck my longtime friend/crush if she showed interest
>2 months and something later she came over to my apartment, brought weed, beer and food all by herself for no reason at all and wanted to show me how my coat hangers could be used sexually.

I mean...what are the chances?

Other occasion, i said that i wanted my gf to start acting like an actual gf again

Year before that was horrible- we almost broke up, next to no sex if there was sex it was charged with resentment and contempt.

I kept hanging out with my female friend, in secret from her bf, at nights just the two of us etc. (no cheating) GF hated our home, spent most of her time outside either with slutfriend or trustfund guy new coworker friend who kept asking to go out for a cig etc.

>Literally 2 weeks after i visited the tree gf stopped hanging out with the guy completely.
Over the next 2 months she started taking care around home and we started having sex daily. Nowadays she blows off her friends to watch shows at home with me.

Again, what are the chances?

There was also the occasion where i asked for a VERY specific job (which i never had before, no qualification/school or experience)

>aaaaand within 1 month random guy chatted me up, asked what i was doing, then invited me for drinks. Week later he called his boss and i got the job!
>>
>>25108819
>wanted to show me how my coat hangers could be used sexually
>getting sodomized by your crush with a coat hanger
that's pretty sad actually
>>
>>25109000
Surely there is no reason for your mind to jump to this conclusion....or is there anon?
>>
>>25109000
it's worth a shot. i mean, you never know if you don't try. right?

>how to perform a budget abortion
>>
how about you delete this thread and create a new one where the grammar doesnt seem like a 5 year old typed it
>>
So what brought you to the tree in the first place, and why did you pray to it to begin with? What's so different about this tree than the rest of them?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.