[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to make a girl happy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I just want to make a girl happy.
>>
Then stop playing child's games you fucking pussy
>>
>>25108724
make your mom happy by finally ending it
>>
>he thinks he can make a girl happy!

top kuk
>>
Me too. That's why I'm staying away from her. She deserves better than me. She could have better life with someone else. And be happy.
>>
>>25108758
This tbqh.
Original commenterino.
>>
i want her to hurt and miss me like she hurt me when were were still talking to each other.
>>
>>25108724
learn to wavedash like a god
>>
Why? Why do they deserve it

Fag
>>
>>25108724
Who do you main?

>not using the original gamecube controller
>>
when i was in high school all i did was play melee. my life revolved around it, everything i did related to melee in some way. the whole time this was happening this really cute girl had a major crush on me. i didnt realise until two years after high school when her friend told me. i don't regret it at all because all of the people i met and became friends with from melee have created memories that will last a lifetime. OP, i just want you to know that melee > girls (in most cases)
>>
>>25108724
No, you just want to be happy
>>
wish I could get melee. Shit is so cash. What are your mains, OP?
>>
>>25110748
Play 20XX on Dolphin, senpai.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.