[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you only get matched up with fatties on tinder >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1_1280.jpg (51 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1_1280.jpg
51 KB, 571x448
>tfw you only get matched up with fatties on tinder
>tfw thin and tall
>>
File: 1447659647132-1.jpg (20 KB, 201x255) Image search: [Google]
1447659647132-1.jpg
20 KB, 201x255
>tfw you only get matched with chads
>>
Youre an autistic robot. Stop putting yourself on a pedastle

>>25108666
Gaylord
>>
>>25108690
I'm a fembot you idiottt deal with it
>>
>>25108666
That's because you liked them, you dumb whore
>>
>>25108666
Satan confirmed.
>>
>>25108712
Ok m8 and I have a functioning social life lol
>>
>>25108642
It's not your fault. My theory is that fattys go for everything. They don't have anything to lose and they have no standarts, if they're at least a bit realistic about themselves.
They try to go for every dick and eventually they'll be lucky and find an idiot that fucks them.
I had the same problem. I'm short and skinny and it seemed like fat bitches just loved me for whatever reason. Propably because i was a rather nice guy and somewhat gave them attention instead of just telling them to fuck off with their fat asses.
Wouldn't happen again today. Just tell fatties to fuck off, but in a subtle way so they don't talk shit about you and make everyone think you're an asshole. Be a smart motherfucker.
>>
>>25108741
Of course, why would I like a fatty beta manlet? I wanna fuck, I don't wanna learn about your favorite anime
>>
>>25108772
I haven't even send any a message, and i won't. Fuck that.

These fat shits trick you with camera angles / face-shots.
>>
>>25108642
>keep accidentally super liking
>super like this girl with big tits I went to high school with
>it matched us
>talking to her now

This would be awesome, but I already know nothing will probably happen
>>
>swipe 10/10 girls left just so I can feel like I rejected them
>>
>>25108642
>he thinks being skinny is a desirable trait for a man
you get what you deserve
>>
>>25108791
Always look for the hands. They always give it away.
>>
>Slowly go down and down from average looking girls to the most malformed gargoyles available
>Still don't get many matches

The Chads in my area are too thirsty, even the most heinous woman knows she can get ploughed by one at least once.
>>
File: jhgj.png (471 KB, 695x547) Image search: [Google]
jhgj.png
471 KB, 695x547
>>25108857
It's like that here in Australia, men here are as thirsty as a goat stranded in the desert. Picture related is what i got matched with, bitch on the right.
>>
>>25108857
Do you look at least average? If yes, you're fucking cursed. You're too ugly for hot chicks and too good loking for ugly chicks. It's hell.
>>
>>25108912
Not him but i'm average, no matches except fat whores. Not one average looking girl and thin has matched me yet.

And i swipe right on 98%.
>>
>>25108912
I'd say I'm average, but for women average men = ugly men.

There's the best then there's the rest.
>>
File: tumblr_nlfbidu8UQ1uqb95ao1_400.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlfbidu8UQ1uqb95ao1_400.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
>>25108945
>, but for women average men = ugly men

Why even live?
>>
it's because you're thing and tall AND ugly
>>
>>25109184
Is there any reason to live as an ugly?
>>
>tfw only get hard for bbw

>tfw find thin/normal girls disgusting

>tfw too scared to make a tinder
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.