[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never buy the rights to a drug and hike the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1433802181667.png (511 KB, 932x680) Image search: [Google]
1433802181667.png
511 KB, 932x680
>tfw you will never buy the rights to a drug and hike the price by 5000% and make millions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB6AybM4Cs

can't outsmart the mart
>>
File: 1433692415003.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1433692415003.png
21 KB, 900x900
is martin shkreli a robot? He plays lol and talks about memes on his stream
>>
>keeps degenerate fags from getting their HIV meds
>and makes money off of it
the hero of our time
>>
>>25108559
>LoL and memes

haha such a robot xDD

kill yourself
>>
you realize he was just fired and arrested recently right?
>>
>>25109223
yea, he's a textbook sociopath. I find him pretty interesting though, not many super rich millionaires stream computer games and talking to baes on dating sites.
>>
>>25108559
He is as far from a robot as one man can be. He is a sneaky autistic jew.
>>
>>25109299
the dude is super retarded and has literally nothing going for him but his money which won't do him shit all if he goes to prison

his okcupid was pathetic, he spent 2 million dollars on a goddamned Wu Tang album and at this point can't even keep a job down

his dating life is screwed for life too now. What does anyone do when dating a new person? You google their name. What will future girls see when they do this? Oh it's that dude that incited the entire world's hatred by kiking up the cost of life saving drugs for pure profit. He'll find some girl eventually but she'll undoubtedly just be as rotten as he is, or a gold digger

oh and good luck getting another job in the same industry. 80% of being a big-pharma rep is having a good reputation, and he done fucked that up good

If he's smart and somehow stays out of prison, he'll fuck off to some south Asian country for the rest of his life and live in his means
>>
>>25109425
>the dude is super retarded

I think thats a bit much senpai, I mean I'm not saying the man is a genius, but he has been pretty succesful scamming ppl for a serious amount of money. And he got into the industry working for Cramer due to being good at bio stocks, he could probably have done pretty well without breaking the law, but dat greed though.

He said on the stream that he felt certain that he would walk away from the charges, but I think it's very unlikely. Unfortunately, the guy has been intertaining, I was looking forward to him bailing out Shmurda.
>>
>>25109425
there's no such thing as a woman who isn't a gold digger and women fucking love criminals so if anything he's improved his dating prospects
>>
>>25108512
goddamnit martin he dies in first three minutes of game and says 'gg' i can't stand these types of players. i do love mart though because of how much the reddit community is jealous of his success.
>>
>>25109617
>raises prices of cancer drug 8000%
>whoops everyone is mad at me
>all eyes on me
>better do it again
>not super retarded
>>
Wasn't he sent to prison today?
>>
File: 1444136962774.png (1 MB, 1127x957) Image search: [Google]
1444136962774.png
1 MB, 1127x957
>>25109735
>women fucking love criminals so if anything he's improved his dating prospects
This so much
>>
>>25109862
because clearly those are all lovely and sane girls fit for a relationship

that was my point

he can pull some random pussy if he wants but if he has any hopes of dating a non-crazy he's shit out of luck
>>
>>25109900
>a non-crazy

lmao dude you are so clueless
>>
>>25109900
kek you're living in fantasy land
>>
>>25109839
Maybe you should get his story str8 before calling him retarded bruh. He only raised the price on one drug and that wasn't illegal, he is in trouble because he stole investors money to pay off personal debt a few years ago.
>>
>>25109425
>the dude is super retarded

That's why I won all those games of chess today.

>has literally nothing going for him but his money

...and my looks, my intelligence, my athletic ability, my confidence, and my physical endowment. But, go on. You seem to know me so well...

>his dating life is screwed for life too now. What does anyone do when dating a new person?

My dating life is just fine, at least when the government isn't interfering with my schedule.

There are plenty of women out there who appreciate a true businessman.

>If he's smart and somehow stays out of prison, he'll fuck off to some south Asian country for the rest of his life and live in his means

I can assure you I'll continue to prosper and thrive in this industry. I also have no intention of leaving the U.S.

I come from Armenian stock. We thrive under this pressure.
>>
>>25109839
also if you watch the stream the he clearly states that he the drug cost $750 per pill, which you need to take 84 pills, to cure the fatal disease. yo uodn't take the drug for life you only take it until hte infection is gone. so it cost you $63,000 to save your life. how mcuh does cancer treatments cost? how much does life saving surgery cost?

also he said soem competitors that ahve same price for drgu. reddit just wants to roast this guy because they're jealous bootlickers that don't have martins affluence or knoweledge, or anything for tha matter.
>>
>>25110022
First of all no way you are shkrellix. Secondly if you are then how do you think you'll get off the hook? I mean I assume they have proof of you funneling investors money out of the fund, seems like an open and shut case.
>>
>>25110117
it probably is lol. did you see him on okc? seriously only robots go on there this guy is probably some autismal destroyer that comes here all the time.
>>
File: maxshill.png (95 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
maxshill.png
95 KB, 504x360
>>25110022
>Pretending to be Shekeli
>>
>>25110284
He does seem autistic enough to be here, it just doesn't go well with his huge ego and love for attention due to the anonymity and all. I really want it to be him though, not gonna lie, if its really you smegma, please respond
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hHdA6p94w

may as well claiming him as a robot. this guy has rustled the reddit community harder then anyone we've ever seen.
>>
>you'll never see Wu-Tang pull a heist and steal back their CD
>>
>>25108512
He recently got arrested and is now facing 20 years in prison for fraud or some shit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.