[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if this fat piece of shit can get money and a gf, why can't you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: boogie-wife.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
boogie-wife.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
if this fat piece of shit can get money and a gf, why can't you?
>>
He got lucky. Next thing you gonna post lottery winners and ask us why didn't we just win the lottery?
>>
>>25108482
Because you need the first to get the second.
>>
File: cool-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
cool-pepe.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>25108509
>He got lucky.
NEETs actually believe this
>>
>>25108482
he got dat youtube monay farn
>>
>>25108535
so do it? all you have to do is record yourself talking about being fat with cundishuns
>>
>>25108552
Yeah I do. Lots of people work hard, but only few truly make it. Normies in their just-world delusion always seem to take this as proof that they just worked the hardest, when it's obvious that major part is just luck. Be it luck while being born(money, looks, whatever the fuck you want) or luck as in right place, right time. That's all that life comes down to.
>>
A combination of you have no personality and are posting on 4chan while wallowing in self pity instead of going out and getting whats you want? Or luck. Who knows
>>
>>25108482
He got money because Ray william johnson promoted him. His channel snowballed in internet popularity, he started raking in the cash, and then this leech of a girlfriend is only around because of both of those things.
>>
The YouTube market is over saturated.
>>
File: occupy-mcdonalds.jpg (49 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
occupy-mcdonalds.jpg
49 KB, 500x330
whores make me sick.

fatasses shouldn't be allowed to reproduce
>>
>>25108629
This. I got lucky a few times in life and managed to get money easy. say traffic was bad the days I got lucky or my car broke down my life could have turned out MUCH MUCH worse then it is now
>>
She's waiting for him to die so she can open him up like a Taun Taun Pinata and wear his skin.
>>
File: 24765426.png (292 KB, 701x810) Image search: [Google]
24765426.png
292 KB, 701x810
>>25108482
I'm not exceedingly nice, caring, intelligent and kind-hearted like Boogie is.
>>
File: kek.gif (831 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
831 KB, 500x445
>>25108629
>>25108740
>if i just lay around and eat tendies all day i might be successful
>it's all luck
>>
>>25108799
Yeah just keep strawmaning. It's still the truth. Luck above everything.
>>
>>25108482

*sigh*

We've been over this
>>
>>25108482
I might have money and a girl too at 40.

At present I'm 24 and doing al... actually he did pretty well out of the DotCom bubble. He probably was outdoing me then too.

Fuck it I love Boogie I hope he lives long so i still have videos about things I couldn't give a shit about to watch in the bath.
>>
Got lucky. The bitch doesn't fuck him if that makes you feel better
>>
>>25108799
Sick strawmans, he's still 100% right.
>>
>>25108482
Can doesn't mean the same as does, the guy has a gf right now yeah, but what about when he was 13-17, best years of youth right there. Only time in your life were your cock can ravish in tight virgin pussy untouched by other men.
>>
>>25108740
How did you get lucky, rich friend? What's your $tory?
>>
>>25109052
Well it's not like she can. He probably can't even see his dick.
>>
>>25108736

Could one of you Americans explain in layman term that "99%" bullshit to me?

If 99% of the american males were naked fat unemployable dudes, it wouldn't be a Superpower. Yet I see people pull that 99% shit all the time.
>>
>has money
>too fat to fuck
>cucks him with chad
>he never leaves the house anyways
>>
>>25109927
mostly it was spoiled rich kids pretending to be oppressed because Daddy wasn't going to waste money setting up a make-work job for them and their worthless expensive degree in the middle of a recession.
it got really funny when the kids were squealing about class oppression and kicking homeless out of their camps and catering services they set up.
>>
>>25108799

That's not what he said. If you don't play, you don't win (obviously), but even if you play, a lot of things can and will happen.

I got promoted at work because the guy above me left the company in a hurry. Should I claim it's all thanks to my hard work?

There's this meme that you just have to try "more", the Just Matryochka fallacy. Just find a job. Just find a better job. Just find a 6 figure job. Why are you not rich? It's easy.

My job sucks, just find a better one, it's that easy when the unemployement is near 20% in my country.

Being autrichian with a sick accent and no talent for acting didn't stop Governator so I have no excuse.

I just don't want it ENOUGH.
>>
>>25108482
Because he is a celebrity of sorts and rich, I am neither. If he was broke and not popular she wouldn't even look in his direction except maybe to laugh.
>>
>>25108799
He actually got lucky though. He said so himself

>"But for some reason this YouTube thing never really went away

He understands he got so many subs because he's a fat piece of shit that became a meme because people found it funny he was so fat.

I also find it ironic how a weeb on r9k is such an ardent defender of the 'self-made man' meme.
>>
hes not a piece of shit though.. he's got a great personality and people skills, seems like a very kind hearted and moral guy. he's just fat that's all.
>>
>>25110204
>he's got a great personality and people skills
Tons of (fat) people do. He just became a meme, a bit like justin bieber.
>>
>>25110486
>Tons of (fat) people
I see what you did there anon.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.