[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon how are you >im doing allright >allright cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 47409375927.gif (238 KB, 400x238) Image search: [Google]
47409375927.gif
238 KB, 400x238
>hey anon how are you
>im doing allright
>allright cool

how long do I need to keep lying?
>>
>>25108466
the reverse is worse
>how are you
>terrible
>haha ok bye
>>
Just give into the hate.
It fuels you. Gives you purpose. It gives a meaning to life to see every single person you despise, suffer under their own mediocrity.
Fuck everything.
>>
>>25108466
or you could say not too good...
which leads to people asking you why whats wrong
which leads into conversation and possibly relate able interactions

fucking autisto.
>>
>>25108477
>tell people you're not doing well
>they tell you it will all be fine
>they stop talking to you
>>
>>25108507
that would work if I knew why im unhappy
im satisfied just not happy..
>>
>>25108508
Why would you even say "not doing well" as a reply to anyone but your family/best friend
>>
>>25108530
because youre a lazy dramatic faggot
>>
>>25108536
I was talking about friends bro
>>
>>25108548
yeah im depressed on purpose :^)
>>
>>25108553
Yeah exactly why would you say it to your friend. What do you expect them to actually care?
>>
>>25108592
wew lad do you have actual friends?
>>
>>25108583
you're certainly doing nothing about it on purpose
>>
>>25108647
>be depressed
>nothing that used to make me happy makes me happy
>nothing seems worth doing
>nothing seems fun

how about you try it?
>>
>>25108667
what are you going to do to fix that? just sit and shitpost on the internet? you're a wreck and you're doing nothing about it. nobody you know IRL will tell you this. turn off your PC and use your brain. you disgust me.
>>
File: 138754857510.png (132 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
138754857510.png
132 KB, 250x250
I read so fast

>HEY ANON HOW TALL ARE YOU

ARE YOU TRYING TO TRIGGER ME OP?
>>
>>25108899
yeah no I don't realy go on 4chan a lot
I often go on walks and smile at strangers but I feel zero connection to other people
>>
Forever.

Never tell normies the truth. Always say what normies want to hear. Makes life much more bearable
>>
>>25108466
When people ask that question, you aren't supposed to tell the truth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.