[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /celebratedgraduationalone/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrog.jpg (11 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
11 KB, 227x222
I just got my Bachelor's yesterday. I was gonna make a post last night but I got too fucked up

I always thought I was gonna have a big party with my classmates when this day came. Instead I spent the night at my place getting drunk and high on my own while watch Adult Swim.

At some point I threw up all over myself and in my drunken state I put my clothes in the dryer instead of the washer before passing the fuck out.

My place still smells like evaporated barf and my neck hurts from the postion I passed out in
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD NOT EVEN ON R9K WILL PEOPLE TALK TO ME!!

THAT IS IT I AM FUCKING DONE!!!

FUCK Y'ALL, YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE CHADS AND NORMIES
>>
ill talk
>>
Congratulations on graduating! Who cares if a bunch of normies don't celebrate with you, you'll always have /r9k/ :^)
>>
>>25108403
Sounds like a good night to me though. Doing drugs alone is way better because usually people you do them with just want to sit around and do nothing
>>
>>25108403
what's your major, robot?
>>
>>25108403
Congratulations though!
>>
>graduated high school
>after graduation our whole senior class drank together
>went over friends house hoping to worm my way into this event
>"anon, when it's time to go to stacy's house just tell my parents it's not your scene"
>"oh okay I didn't want to go anyway haha"
I floated around in my pool alone all night and she got herpes so who really won :^)
>>
It was same for me without the puking part one year ago.
>>
>>25108403
>celebrated every birthday after age ten alone
>celebrated high school graduation alone
>celebrate holidays alone or sitting silently with family
I know these feels, anon.
>>
>>25109596
>>25109637
>>25109911
Thanks guys, being a college-bot really blows. Especially if you're at a big party college and every night you can here Chads and Stacys having fun in the apartment above you while you're sitting in you're room alone whacking it and playing vidya. It's a miracle I didn't off myself before graduation
>>25109736
Ag sciences, i did it because I thought plants were pretty cool shit
>>
>>25110092
I'll be honest, I can live with the loneliness at college. 18-25 is easily the worst age-group to affiliate with. What really drives my shit up the wall is when normies start to ride your ass about the way to live.

"OMG anon, you didn't use your college years to make any friends?"
BITCH I FUCKING TRIED!!
"How could you go 4 years without ever going to a party?"
ARE YOU GONNA INVITE ME TO ONE?
>>
File: [contemplative feeling music].jpg (35 KB, 680x452) Image search: [Google]
[contemplative feeling music].jpg
35 KB, 680x452
>go to graduation
>got a pretty shit grade, and obviously it's final at this point, there's no way they're going to bump me up
>people around me happily chatting to their friends after the ceremony
>I was well aware that I didn't know many people on my course, but now it's becoming painfully obvious that I have not connected with anyone I've had classes with in 3 years of uni, and now my parents are here also noticing it
>they at least have the decency to not mention it
>spend 20 minutes talking to my flatmate (who also did that course)
>leave fairly early, pretend that it doesn't bother me
Uni was just one long list of regrets for me. I had friends, but they were all either flatmates or their friends, none that I had made myself.

>>25110092
>never want to do a birthday event because it never works out, and at least half the people won't turn up
>someone will get my hopes up every other year, and I'll actually plan something
>it happens again, and everyone drops out at the last minute
>wonder why I even thought I could enjoy normal things like normal people
This year I had to cancel my birthday plans, because all but 2 people had dropped out. I said I was going to do something later on when people were around, but that never happened. No-one ever mentioned it, either. I spent the day alone, went into town to buy myself some things to treat myself, and eventually drove home to have dinner with my parents so I hadn't spent the whole thing by myself. A friend of mine posted on my fb wall "Happy birthday! Hope you've had an amazing day, sorry I couldn't make it", and it made me sit and think for a while about how I don't think it's even possible for me to have had an amazing day when no-one you know gives a shit about you or the fact that it's your birthday past sending a text or something. And how her outlook on the world, with her loving long-term bf and close circle of friends who would obviously treat her well on her birthday, was so different to my own.
>>
what do you plan to do now anon now that you've graduated?
>>
>>25110092
I've done the exact same things

I've become extremely numb and apathetic to these things .
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.