[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gay, but can't stand faggots and ladyboys >Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: 1437203030066.png (361 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1437203030066.png
361 KB, 500x438
>Gay, but can't stand faggots and ladyboys

>Hate Muslims, but they are the chemo that fixes feminism

>Don't like the Republican party, but the Democrats aren't any more appealing

who /conflicted/ here?
>>
Tell me.

How did you become gay?
>>
>>25108038
One inch at a time
>>
>>25108085
I was hoping for a green txt
>>
>>25108085
>>25108038
that's not me.

I didn't become gay, I just kinda... realized it, i guess. I've never felt attracted to women. I felt like I SHOULD, but didn't.
>>
Honestly, I stopped caring years ago.
My only concern is self-improvement. i'm a mess, help me
>>
File: nozomi.png (135 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
nozomi.png
135 KB, 512x720
Can't get enough of that spiritual powah
>>
>>25108151
That guys 2 deep for me. Ok thanks for sharing
>>
File: considerthefollow.gif (459 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollow.gif
459 KB, 500x281
>>25108020
Are you a virgin? I'm a bi dom guy who acts straight, not forced though, it's just the way i am.
Gay guys usually like it.

Some months ago i barebacked a cute guy, it was nice, but after 3 months of paranoia i got tested for HIV and got a negative.

So a word of advice: ALWAYS USE A CONDOM, FOREVER AND EVER.
>>
File: Oreimo.jpg (10 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Oreimo.jpg
10 KB, 300x169
>>25108020
>Can't stand faggots
Fuck real men then.
>>
>>25108297
If I wasn't a virgin I wouldn't be here m8

I have no game and I don't act gay in the slightest. Everybody assumes I'm straight so I never catch anyone's eye.
>>
>>25108338
ayy that's the idea bruh
>>
>>25108344
Do you want a boyfriend then? Because if you are gay, you are only a virgin if you want to.
>>
>>25108389
Yeah, I know, I'm just so god damned awkward there's no way I could use Grindr or anything like that to hook up. I mean I'm not even comfortable taking my shirt off when I'm swimming or something like that. despite that, I have a huge exhibitionism fetish. God is cruel.
Disgusting skinny fat body with 4 inch phimosis dick means no fun ever.
>>
>>25108389
When will this meme end? If you're an ugly robot being gay doesn't change anything.
>>
>pedo
>don't want to be a degenerate monster
Kill me.
>>
>>25108020
Nigga you don't have to choose sides.

So many people are fucking obsessed with choosing sides
>democrat or republican
>This religion or that
>this community or the other one

Bottom line is that they're all shit, and you're not forced to chooses just THAT side.

Believe in what u want, and don't let "sides" come in your way.
>>
>>25108485
Well, you can stretch your foreskin little by little in the shower.
Can you see the glans at least?

Feel free to post it, i suppose you get more pleasure in the ass than masturbating right? That's how most bottom guys work.

>>25108517
How ugly are we talking here? Because you can get laid on gindr REALLY easy, have you tried it?
>>
>>25108616
Really ugly. I've tried grindr and it didn't work.
>>
>>25108659
Maybe you should lower your standards?
I mean, if you truly see yourself as that ugly, you should fuck guys as ugly as you.

It's sad, but hey, in the end, a dick and a hole are all almost the same in every guy.
>>
>>25108616
I've never done anything with my ass, so I wouldn't know, kinda turned off by the idea, my asshole isn't pretty

I can sort of see the head if I work at it but it barely goes half-way down the glans. I've tried stretching it but there is NO way I can do that for twenty minutes and not need to blow one out, and most of the time I don't have that kind of privacy.

Tried getting creative with plastic chopsticks to stretch it out, worked pretty well but again, I can't keep a regimen.
>>
>>25108723
>implying they're not already low
No one wants me.
>>
>>25108728
You want to be a dom with a 4 inch phimosis dick? hmmm, don't think it's gonna work anon, sorry.

>>25108738
If you are a bottom, you can always find a guy to fuck you from behind or you could always use a leather mask.
How big is your dick btw? Because there are guys out there who could fuck ANYTHING if the dick is big enough.
>>
File: 1406909508288.jpg (43 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1406909508288.jpg
43 KB, 500x478
>>25108794
Yeah well now you know my pain
>>
/natsoc/ and fucking hate neo-nazis
its like they dont even try to understand the ideology and just want to be edgy
>>
>>25108794
Doesn't work that way. They still want you to be attractive and facial aesthetics are the number one thing people look for.
A bit over 6 inches so not big.
>>
>>25108020
Look, a nazist jew!
Are you playing the conservative to be accepted here in this pithole or you actually believe the shit you wrote?
If so, i suggest you drop selfdestructive beliefs right away.
>>
>>25108926
Ironically I look extremely Jewish, kek.

German/Italian, though.
>>
>>25108926
This.
There is no such thing as gays=/= faggots. We're all faggots. You soubd like a massive homophobe, who resents being gay and probably is ugly.
>>
>>25108852
Why don't you just do a surgery to fix your dick? Seems the best solution tbqh

The size you can't change, but you will need to be at least a switch anon, that size is minimal, sorry.

>>25108876
Well, 6 is fine, but not big enough to compensate being this ugly.
If you have money, you should consider face surgery, not much more you can do.
Sad
>>
>>25109018
No money. Forever a robot.
>>
>>25109018
Doctors won't perform partial circumcisions, I've tried. it's all or nothing, the Jew is too strong.
that and >>25109070
>>
File: 1400328231309.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1400328231309.png
132 KB, 396x454
>>25108020

>gay

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BOARD
>>
>>25109113
You literally did not read the rest of the fucking sentence you shitlipped jew

>Can't stand faggots

That includes you, m8.
>>
>>25109156
fucking rekt, good one faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 372x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 372x457
> quit low paying job
> want to get better paying job in a more professional workplace
> prefer to be NEET
> work more for socializing not money
>>
>Also a faggot, but can't seem to meet anyone but borderline trannies and "straight" closet cases who want me to help them cheat on their wives
>Have to support progressive politicians because otherwise I'm going to be placed in front of a firing squad; but I hate far-left politics and people who try to push for rad-fem shit or other authoritarian nonsense that keeps getting pigeon-holed in with liberalism these days

Yeah, shit sucks. Rednecks and /pol/lacks want to lynch me for inexplicable reasons, and fag-hags want to prance me around like some kind of trophy faggot.

I just wish I could meet some chill people to hang out with who didn't want to make a spectacle out of my personal life, as if it affected them in any way to begin with.
>>
>>25109551
iktfb

I will take a pay cut if it means not having to put up with people I don't like in the work place. I lucked out with my current job, everyone is bro tier on my shift, but every time the day manager hires some feral negress I contemplate changing jobs.

but Shalambriana bo queefa never lasts more than a month
>>
>>25109761
ooooh trannies piss me the fuck off. This whole "trans is acceptable" movement is what got me away from far-left politics to begin with. absolutely disgusting.

I live in Texas so it's pretty chill down here, though. Can't fathom having to live in Cali, I'd probably be in prison for curbstomping some shemale.
>>
>>25109761
Ok, come here and pay 75% of the rent and I'll basically leave you to your own devices and never judge you, just don't torment me and do things that will attract men in uniform and it'll be just fine.

We could even fuck once a week/month.
>>
File: 1415361518370.png (289 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1415361518370.png
289 KB, 500x382
>tfw internet and generally being a virgin with no father figure has left me craving a bara guy to look after me
>tfw those don't exist outside of the pure 2D world
>>
>>25109850

I never said trannies bothered me, just that I'm not into that scene. I've actually known a few chill trans people, and I'm all for their rights. Let me say though that /pol/ shitstains are just as bad as the SJW boogeymen they whine about. Although I wouldn't tolerate someone constantly telling me to check my privilege, I'd be no less inclined to listen to Jeb Joe Bob whine about how he's oppressed by gay marriage, or something equally retarded.
>>
>>25108020
LE TWO LIBERAL PARTIES ARE DIFFERENT MEME
>>
File: Juuichi.png (108 KB, 462x506) Image search: [Google]
Juuichi.png
108 KB, 462x506
>>25110171
Well, to that effect, yeah, I do recall one trans dude (girl?) who was pretty chill

I tend to side more with /pol/acks on a lot of matters, though. Feels kinda bad but eh

>>25110158
>tfw when you can't say you like bears because you mean a bear like pic related
>>
>tfw tranny
>tfw represented by tumblr
>tfw people think i like niggers and sandniggers because i must be so accepting
>tfw uncle tom
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 278x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 278x399
>>25109763

A co worker for some reason got pissed at me and shoved me in *MY* bar while he was drinking with other coworkers and one of the bosses. I didn't spill or drop my beer, in fact i stood up, drank it right up went outside where they were trying to cool the guy down, looked my boss in the eye, smiled and said "I'm done" then skipped my way back home. I haven't called there and haven't said anything to anybody since.

I feel a bit bad for the workers that have to take up the slack, but I don't need any conflict in my life and the guy who shoved me is to blame. And like i said before I don't even need the money. Ah well changes in attitude..

> mfw my phone hasn't stopped ringing for the last 2 days and I am completely ignoring them and about to go to the bar to get drunk while they slave away...
> need to keep shit posting first
> bar is literally in the same parking lot as where I quit from
>>
>>25110613
Sandniggers would literally slit your throat why would anyone expect you to like them? Slutty College girls are expected to like niggers & sandniggers, not trannies.
>>
>>25108020
Libertarian desu
>>
>>25110673
people thin i would be for some reason, because the evil white cis males are keeping us down. really people think that islam is the peaceful religion still for some reason. well at least where i am they do. intersectional feminism, well really all feminism, is a blight upon society.
>>

Don't fool yourself into thinking you actually have any political agency.

For a board that prides itself on being on the fringes of society you'd think there would be more people who'd recognize the political system as untouchable and self serving and not fall for the 'voting makes a difference' meme. Or the "I associate my identity with politics in lieu of a real personality" meme.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.