[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a great crowd tonight! How's everyone doing? Me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: PSMix_2015-12-19-17-30-21.png (407 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2015-12-19-17-30-21.png
407 KB, 720x480
What a great crowd tonight! How's everyone doing?

Me? I'm doing great. How could I not? The life of a femNEET is the best life you can live! If reincarnation exists, just set my soul to autorenew for femNEET every time!

We got any NEET boys in the audience? Good, I need some new orbiters to spend their neetbux on my lavish lifestyle! But don't think you'll get this PUSS-AYYYYY!

Don't think I forgot about you, wagefellas. Wanna go get dinner? I'm paying. Well, I'm not paying, my neetbeta's mom is technically painting. I promise him the occasion hug and "I really like you" and he's shelling all his allowance to me! Save your money, wagechad. Spend it on condoms and wet wipes (for when you cum on my face!)

Although recently one of my neetbeta orbiters cut me off. Well, cut himself off. I rejected him and he slit his wrists! I know, right?!?

Anyway, that's my time. Wagechads, call me! Neetbetas spoil me! Wagiefems, don't worry, I'll keep your bf busy while you're at work mUs femNEETs have the freedom to do that. And SO MUCH MORE.

Goodnight everyone!
>>
>>25107994
About as funny as amy schumer
>>
File: 1448822088029.jpg (46 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
1448822088029.jpg
46 KB, 640x611
>>25107994
>I'm not paying, my neetbeta's mom is technically painting

BOOOOOOO
>>
File: tumblr_nhoy4hogcH1skvkgyo4_400.png (254 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhoy4hogcH1skvkgyo4_400.png
254 KB, 394x476
>>25107994
another great routine by the femNEET queen! Another rose wine please, waiter. Don't worry, one of my neetboy orbiters will get the tab
>>
File: 1450363441684.jpg (140 KB, 720x1230) Image search: [Google]
1450363441684.jpg
140 KB, 720x1230
Where do you want to go for dinner tonight, femNEET? Go all out, if a NEETorbiters providing thats a few more shekels in my pocket.
>>
File: supreme-beef-roast-beef.jpg (51 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
supreme-beef-roast-beef.jpg
51 KB, 800x598
>>25107994
shut up Shelley. You even failed at easy mode, how much more pathetic can you get?
>>
K fiucking love you neet frogg
>>
File: femneeeeeeet.jpg (62 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
femneeeeeeet.jpg
62 KB, 432x432
>>25108233
teehee subway of course

>>25108280
behave yourself neetboy or I'll stop letting you buy me gifts and sending you cropped pictures that wagechad already has seen the unedited versions of ;^)
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>25108375
>implying anyone wants to touch your ugly smelly ass and roast beef looking cunt
Kek. Shelly I bet you fuck crackheads in some alleyway for cash. You are probably some gross looking 30 year old blonde drug addict lady that I see all over my town.

No man wants to touch you expect your own kind. You probably couldn't even make a guy hard. Quit flattering yourself lmfao.
>>
>>25108459
I gotta say after eating burger king for a while these roast beef arbys is looking damn good, also you have a drug addict dancing bitch in your town too?
>>
>>25108504
I live in a border state. There is always a bunch of gross looking skinny crackhead women in their 30s. They all looking fuck gross as fuck and for some reason they're always blonde.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was an actual video of OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_axBwdksF2w

Also the fuck is wrong with you, those roast beef sandwiches are dry and stale. Can't you tell or are you some roast beef looking female as well? No one wants to fuck some STD looking roast beef vagina.
>>
>>25107994
NEET!

i fucking love you man
>>
Femneet is so funny and beautiful, I hope they get her to host the oscars
>>
>>25108543
>Also the fuck is wrong with you, those roast beef sandwiches are dry and stale. Can't you tell or are you some roast beef looking female as well? No one wants to fuck some STD looking roast beef vagina.

I'm just a hungry dude who eats a lot of gross ass burgerking, why is that so hard to understand?
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-13.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-13.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>25108459
ohhhh you're a wagefem that's mad. I get it. Sorry but wagechad is all mine. Maybe you can date a neetbeta after I'm done using all his autismbux to fund my lavish femNEET lifestyle teehee
>>
>>25108280
>implying /r9k/ didn't fail at easy mode
>>
can you fembot and femNEET shills fuck off

women are incapable of being superior to anyone
>>
I knew women weren't funny, but this is just plain pathetic.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.