[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, why won't you end the misery of your robot counterparts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Fembots, why won't you end the misery of your robot counterparts by being their gfs?
>>
>fembots
Memeing hard bruh
>>
>Tfw sexbots will soon replace women
Who here /readyforthefuture/?
>>
>>25107445
I'm a normie, robots aren't my counterparts. And judging by all the shit they talk about women who aren't 10/10 modelesque virgins, I wouldn't even be up to standard anyway.
>>
you guys are very mean and will not show love to me because you truly don't love yourselves.
>>
>>25107582
Post your stats and I'll be the judge of that
>>
>>25107582
You can't listen to all the rhetoric that stems from bitterness and loneliness. They'd change their tune if you actually had sex with them or maybe even kissed them.

It's just sour grapes.
>>
>may be doing the exact opposite, ending the misery of a female poster by being her BF

Not that my life isn't existential anguish but I think hers is worse so.
>>
>>25107649
>They'd change their tune if you actually had sex with them or maybe even kissed them.
Non-virgin here.
/r9k/ is right about women.
>>
>>25107571
Won't happen.

Men exist to serve women, and women don't want to be replaced.
>>
>>25108093
>Men
Betas*
The rest of us will be enjoying our sexbots.
>>
because a timid black beta has zero chance of surviving the multiculturalism wars and a lack of strong male authority is responsible for at least 50% of problems in the black community
>>
>>25107582
>ignorant
At least you admit you're normal, though, so why not become an hero and leave this board?
>>
>>25108111
>We want the right no vote but not be drafted (Right before a war)
okay.jpg
>We want complete reproductive rights
okay.jpg
>We want gender specific harassment laws
okay.jpg
>We want quotas in the workplace and schools
okay.jpg
>Educational safe spaces
okay.jpg
>Law leniency
okay.jpg
>Maternal privileges
okay.jpg

men are betas.
>>
>>25108193
White men are betas.*
FTFY
>>
>>25108159
>says the guy with a harem
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.