[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tweeting all the week about how she's a big Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7
File: typicalBitch.jpg (32 KB, 646x384) Image search: [Google]
typicalBitch.jpg
32 KB, 646x384
>Tweeting all the week about how she's a big Star Wars fan
>Gone to watch the new Star Wars dressing as Liea or the fuck her name is
>Now tweeting this

Why?
>>
Normies latch on to trends and pretend to like them to fit in. This is not news.
>>
>>25107362
because star wars has always been normie garbage
>>
>>25107407
Nah, the movies are pretty good desu. Don't let these leeches ruin them for you.
>>
>>25107407

You are 15 though.
>>
Ignoring the retarded roastie in OP's post, I was actually surprised when I watched the first 3 Star Wars movies.
They had DAMN good special effects considering they were made in the late 70s/early 80s.
>>
>>25107421
no they are shit and the plots are garbage
>>25107438
im 37
>>
>>25107421
>>25107438
Not that guy but. I watched the prequel it was fine, 6/10 maybe. The original was just bad... I mean why people keep pretending this shit is still good with today's norms? maybe you like it for nostalgia but doesn't mean that that shit is just bad...

>>25107464
Good? WTF? they were really bad man...
>>
>>25107464
>Kaci
>Roastie
yeah probably but she's pretty cool
>>
>>25107407
>>25107421
Star Trek is infinitely better than Star Wars
>>
>>25107502
>they were really bad man...
For 1977?
No, they were great.
>>
>>25107464
You probably inadvertently watched a remaster
>>
>they haven't seen the 70's Starwars
these people should honestly be quartered and drawn in the streets.
Star Wars is a part of American culture, as much as people hate to hear that. Americans are sketchy about their own culture, but to not have seen the old Starwars is just embarrassing.

if you can't take a little time out of your life to enjoy sci-fi, then you don't belong in the future.
>>
>>25107512
kill urself, plz
>>
>>25107503
She's a woman.
Probably a whore.
Ergo, roastie.
>>
>>25107535
they are awful you just fell for the meme jew lucas started to sell more movies
>>
>>25107543
It is
Star Wars is fucking retarded.
>>
I never was into star wars. Plotline too complicated. There was some kind of 40 min meeting scene in one of the movie. I fell asleep. I gues the first three(the old ones) are pretty good. remember that norimes take pride in being "nerdy", they think that communicates that they dont take life so seriously and are able to be childish, plus the stereotype that nerds are smart
>>
>>25107522
I don't care, they are just bad, but everyone pretend they are good. It's like DBZ few people watched the whole series, but everyone pretend to like and it's the best anime ever, I'm a huge anime fan and can't watch that boring shit.

Add to that The GodFather, Casablanca and movies such as that... some old movies are good like Forrest Gump... but others they didn't survived over time...

NORMIESSSS GET OUT
>>
>>25107401
>Normies latch on to trends and pretend to like them to fit in. This is not news.
This. They get into popular shit. Last week my """""nerdy""""" coworkers were saying how The Hobbit trilogy was just as good as the LOTR trilogy. The week before that they were saying the same shit about the SW trilogies. It took everything I had to keep quiet and not lose my wagecuck job.
>>
>>25107512
>acting like an edgelord with shit taste just so you can let everyone know you're a special snowflake
kekkerino
>>
>>25107565
didn't say i liked them and i didn't even say they were good, didn't give my PoV at all on them, only about the culture they created.
i'll be honest, i'm a Trekkie, so.
>>
>>25107626
>Liking a shitty series of movies because you liked to play it when you where a kid and refuse to see how shitty and boring it is.
Btw original trilogy
>>
>>25107636
you still fell for the meme so hard you believe it
>>
>>25107535
>If you don't like a movie about space ships, magic, and laser swords then you deserve to die.

Wow. This is the most man child comment I have ever read. Seriously fuck Star Wars. All of them. Old, new, whatever. Star Wars is terribly written shit show it completely baffles me why it is as popular as it is.
>>
>>25107680
whoops i meant the new three not the original
>>
>>25107626
Star Wars is just bad, I like the Matrix it's pop, I like LOTR it's pop too, but Star Wars it's just I will like this to look nerdy...
>>
>>25107680
>original trilogy
>shitty
I'm not sure you even believe the shit you're saying, kiddo.
>>
>>25107699
most people that say its good have never watched it and are just trying to fit in
ops pic is a perfect example
its the norm not the exception
>>
>>25107726
WTF man, the original is just bad, it's just a meme, it's just people pretending to like it to look nerdy. Fucking faggot at least be honest on an anon board.
>>
The Star Wars films are a meme. If there's anything that I like is the vast lore that's embedded in the series. I've played more of the games than times I've watched any of the films
>>
>>25107726
even so, face it. the original trilogy is boring. Star Trek is thought provoking and isn't focused on the action.
>inb4 autism
>>
>>25107775
>muh opinions are facts, y-you're a faggot!
;^)

>>>/tv/
>>
>>25107693
hurrrr durrrr here's your reply
>>
>>25107818
>thought provoking
see: "boring"
>>
>>25107699
i didn't say like, i said seen.
learn. to. read.
this difference is important, that's why i didn't say like.
>>
Seeing Star Wars as a kid, beyond the story itself which wasn't extremely special blew me away.

Blending technology with martial arts-like fights, creating a new mythology from scratch (I remember wondering if I there were really 3 installments before New Hope and where I could find them, blew me away when I figured they started from episode 4 to establish a sense of an ongoing saga).

The costume design was beyond anything I've seen in western media, lines so clear and beautiful, they could only compare to japanese cartoons I watched (every other scifi movie was very campy or gritty to the point that it didn't look beautiful at all).

I can't explain to people who are young why star wars was so significant, I just can't.
All I can say is just look at the stormtrooper helmet, it's design, and how fresh it still looks 40 years later.
>>
>>25107760
OP's here, Dude I tried to watch that shit, I gave it 30 min of my life, it was soooo boring...

>>25107818
Star Trek not great but watchable for me.
>>
>>25107857
Granted, but it's boring with today's norms. I can't watch that shit.
>>
>>25107503
maybe after TI3 you could say that but in the meanwhile she's just become kinda annoying tbqh
>>
File: 1450498161247.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450498161247.png
440 KB, 645x1260
I just finished watching the new movie.

Without spoilers, assuming you haven't had it spoiled yet, it was honestly pretty good. The SJW shit wasn't as hamfisted as I thought it would be, Finn and Rei might not be anything more than friends, and the movie legitimately got me teary eyed a couple times, but that is admittedly just because of the nostalgia factor. If you aren't a nostalgiafag you probably won't trip over any of it, it still seemed like a good movie without it though.
>>
>>25108066
She's not bad at interviews and she's a 10/10 MILF what more you could ask for?
>>
>>25108132
She could have at least learned the slightest bit about dota in between three TIs. She also brings a lot of cringe. Honestly they would do better to hire Sheever or Soe or even Kotl, but then le reddit will complain that they removed their favourite host.
>>
File: 1418957236512.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1418957236512.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>asked best friend if she wanted to go see the new Star Wars
>she didn't see the first 6

>asked oneitis if she wanted to go see the new Star Wars
>she also didn't see the first 6

>mfw
>>
>>25108179
Sheever, Soe... ewww.

She tried to learn about it, but you know DotA isn't the easier thing specially for an old lady... I don't see any cringes with her she actually better of a lot of people who know about DotA but they lack social skills. She even tryhard to talk with players with autism and go far asking people about their life and their future really personal questions, like that interview with March...

Soe asking them what you do when you aren't on the hotel room... rly anyone would care for that? Sheever is just there for being a 9/10 tall grill (good fap material for me)
>>
>>25107599
>some old movies are good like Forrest Gump
>Forrest Gump
>Old
jesus, 1994 is old for you? Are you 14?
>>
File: 0126 - 6dDQVVj.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
0126 - 6dDQVVj.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>25107362
Return of the Jedi was the shittiest Star Wars movie tbqh.
>>
>>25108202

I explained to my gf how much I'd love to watch SW with her because the first 3 were my favorite pictures as a kid and despite this year being very depressing for me seeing Solo in the first teaser trailer was one of the moments I genuinely felt happy because of nostalgia.

She asked me if she would actually like the old films, she fell asleep 5mins into new hope and generally preferred to spend 4 hours on facebook every day watching animal videos over watching the movies with me.

Life is suffering.
>>
File: 085 - xGM8yYq.jpg (190 KB, 1700x938) Image search: [Google]
085 - xGM8yYq.jpg
190 KB, 1700x938
>>25108307
Soe > Sheever

>but you know DotA isn't the easier thing specially for an old lady...
She hasn't even really tried playing games. It's not an excuse either, if you're not going to learn to play the game, you shouldn't be hosting it's events. There's only so much you can ask when you rely on Purge whispering in your ear for anything relevant to the game or scene.
>>
FUCK I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH

HOLY SHIT

this epitomizes their entire gender

fuckkk someone else tell me they feel the same way so it's not just me screaming autistically into the void
>>
>>25108126
The only time i got teary eyed is at han-lea moments and when luke showed up.
>>
>>25108415
There is no way at all to look at this as anything but autistic senpai
>>
>>25108346
Was 4 year on 94, so it's old for me.

>>25108384
I saw her tweeting like 2 months ago everyday about learning DotA, she share pics of her in the lobby and she was making notes on a notebook about things related to DotA.

Mau5 had rough time learning to, once he didn't even found the queuing button, other time he joined a lobby and started attacking neutrals, kick.
>>
>>25108126
It's fucking horrible

The pacing is horseshit because it's just a rushed stream of obligatory references

The villain is a whiny little girl who takes his helmet off every ten seconds, there's no mystery whatsoever about him

Also he gets defeated by some random cunt who learned to wield a lightsaber literally two days ago

Luke says two words

Plot makes no sense

Everything is so bad

FUCK CANON, FUCK LORE, FUCK EVERYTHING, JUST GIVE ME A GOOD MOVIE. This was not a good movie. Zero tension and a gay retard villain, rushed rushed rushed the end.
>>
>>25108415
>all women
stfu I fucking hate star wars haven't watched any of that trash
>>
>watching a star wars movie for the first time in 2015
>gonna think its shit because its aged beyond belief
>>
File: 1445556385148.gif (1 MB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
1445556385148.gif
1 MB, 275x154
>>25108378
After my oneitis told me she's never seen the first 6, I asked her if she would watch them if I bought them for her. At first she said yeah, but then changed her mind because "she can't watch old movies",
>>
>>25108541
And she's right faggot, old movies are just boring.
>>
A lot of you watched the original/prequels as kids and rewatched them and know the films even from watching them casually

That's because when these films came out you were a loser who had nothing better to do

Imagine you were blessed by being born a white female or as a chad in the first world, as a chad you might catch one of them on tv years later when your high or as a kid with some other kids, but if you were a genetically blessed child you'd be too busy basking in the glory that is life
>>
>>25108502
>thinking a movie is shit because lol no shpeshil effectts!
Whats it like being 14?
>>
>>25107599
>muh outdated maymay
if it's a good movie then why isn't it a good movie now?
>>
I might as well throw my shitty opinion in:

I actually like the entire Star Wars franchise / all 6 movies. Star Wars feeds my fantasy of humans one day becoming space faring. On the same note: Elon Musk. What else is there to say beyond the name?

I don't even know what I'm trying to get across...Life is a trip. Don't do drugs kids :D
>>
>>25108603
Beside effects the movie is boring, events are going tooo slow, go fuck yourself for asking to be liked by normies by liking their normie boring shit. fucking autism faggot.

>>25108618
Because Cinema it's getting better, it's becoming a thing, they are taking in more seriously. Just facts for you, you know Lucas was in Tunisia and he named a place by its name their just like that, he did a scenes on a hotel their, and the cloths it's just the cloths people used to dress there. HE WAS LIKE DOING A FAN MOVIE, HE DIDN'T EVEN CARED AS YOU DO.
>>
>>25108618

Anything with special effects in it is gonna age horribly and look campy. Should we just abandon the genre because movies don't age well in it?

At least SW has good design going for it, a lot of modern flicks don't have that and in 10 years their effects will look so fake and stupid to you.
>>
>>25107362

she'll probably "watch" RotJ while sifting through subhumans on tinder and snapchat/kikebook

she'll say she loved it after turning it off 30 minutes in

why do you care though man, if she really wanted to watch the shit she wouldn't need to tweet about it

she'd just fucking do it

she probably texted the same shit to like 10 ppl, "omg such a nerd gna watch star wars tonight with chad!!!"

>she's choking on his dick before they even done with the sarlac scene
>>
I've never watched star wars my whole life. I've been a nerd my whole life and surrounded myself with friends who enjoyed the things I did. That is mostly video games. I don't understand why Star Wars is associated with "nerd culture" as to me it seems pretty fucking normie to me. I always get that "look" when I say I'm not into star wars, because people just associate nerd with it and I feel people think I'm some fake wanna be nerd because I'm not into it. Really weird.
>>
>>25108673
>movies are bad because theyre slow and no special effects.
Perhaps "Transformers 3" is more to your taste my underage friend
>>
>>25108682
I don't talk about nerdy stuff even I'm a nerd, I wasn't talking with colleagues about CS stuff even I was studying CS because I get used into never talk about that on High School so people would not thing I'm a nerd... still I was the one get asked about this stuff on both High School and College.
>>
>>25108415
I agree with u dude
>>
>>25108731
I hate that type and never watched it, I like Matrix, Lotr, Ghost in the Shell... I'm into real good sci-fi than "This is a movie for Sci-Fi nerds, if you don't like it you aren't a real nerd, come watch it". Fucking nerd-wannabes.
>>
>>25108731
I also hate Marvel moves, dump shit for nerds-wannabes
>>
>>25107362
I don't know who that is so I can't comment on her thought process. I won't try to use sweeping generalizations to account for her individual actions.
>>
>>25107362
ironically star wars is normie shit anyway - so she must be incredibly vapid to pretend to enjoy star wars for 'nerd' cred without actually watching them
>>
>>25108840
Go here www.tumblr.com and do that, I'm sure you will get a lot of followers there.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>>25107362
These fake "geek" fembots always get me.
>>
>>25108731
I'm not even underage, but Transformers 3 was one of my favorite movies. your point?
>>
>>25109347

It's a shitty movie with a terrible plot and a bunch of CGI to make up for everyone's terrible acting deficiency, and all the money they could spend on a graphics studio wouldn't make it any better. Different anon, btw.
>>
>>25108475
I don't think Kylo Ren is supposed to be the main villain, Snoke or Snooki or whatever the fuck his name was is the villain.
>>
>>25109392
I was the anon who get told I like Trans 3, I hate that shit, add Avengers to it.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.