[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things you would never admit in public I unironically hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1447832618191.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1447832618191.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
ITT: Things you would never admit in public

I unironically hate Jews, I wish that wasn't the case, but the fact that they are the most privileged demographic in the Western world and the Holocaust gives them a shield from any kind of criticism disgusts me.
>>
Why wouldn't you hate them?

They lowkey hate you, and think your race and people are better off diluted or even destroyed.

They promote globalism almost as if they had a genetic predisposition to do so, meanwhile insisting that Israel remain nationalist and mono-theistic. They get special treatment and protection because they managed to write their version of the holocaust into the history books as well as their own mythology.

The common jew has no love for you, and the zionists wants you gone.

Also i guess i'd never admit that my favorite anime is Azumanga Daioh! or that i think the FAMAS is a great gun(sorry /k/).
>>
same but i literally hate everyone on this rock too

probably if i admitted that in public no one would understand how serious i was about it
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.